Simple Gameplay Bug Fixes mod

+
Found a neat little mod made by Scissors123454321 / @at37777777 which fix a couple of bugs in patch 1.5.

Here's the list of fixes:
  • Legendary Sonic Shock and Cripple Movement passive effects no longer trigger enemies' alerted state.
  • Legendary Weapon Glitch and Reboot Optics daemon uploads no longer trigger the quickhack cooldown or RAM cost.
  • Bosses and boxing enemies will no longer have indirect access to combat stims.
  • The Cyberpsycho in Downtown (in a garage) is now a proper boss enemy.
  • Enemies will no longer instantly aggro when V turns off a camera, jacks into a vending machine, etc. when their detection bar is filling up.
  • Aaron McCarlson will no longer attack V when they meet again.
  • Optical Camo less prone to causing bugs with V's visibility.
  • AntiVirus will no longer work when on cooldown.
  • Berserk's defensive stats all properly work now, and Berserk Armor Bonus multiplies armor, as would be expected.
  • Hard Motherfucker had it's description fixed from saying it lasted 1 second.
  • Leg Up will no longer apply its movement speed bonus upon reloading a save.
  • Burst attack weapons had their formula corrected to properly indicate their attacks per second.
  • Submachine guns will no longer spawn with handgun scopes.
  • High quality Defenders will correctly spawn with special effects similar to other weapons.
  • Disabled finishers on cyberpsychos that would auto-kill them, skipping the defeated phase.
  • Disabled double XP from first KOing an enemy, and then killing them.
  • Enemies will now react to projectile launcher explosions.
  • All types of weapons will correctly display when they shoot multiple projectiles.
  • Tech and Power icons have been fixed.
  • Burya sights have been fixed.
  • Nekomata no longer shakes when aiming and fully charged.
Now, I wonder if all of those are known issues, or maybe some aren't considered bugs? I don't have the patience to open support tickets for each of them individually, but maybe someone here can? Or could we just open a single ticket w/ a link to the mod?

PS: Pretty cool that modders can provide fixes like that, reminds me of the "Unofficial Patches" from Skyrim/Fallout.

I believe (in my opinion) that some are not bugs :)

- Legendary Sonic Shock and Cripple Movement passive effects no longer trigger enemies' alerted state.
Intended, when you upload an "active effect" on enemies which indeed, have to alert enemies.
- Legendary Weapon Glitch and Reboot Optics daemon uploads no longer trigger the quickhack cooldown or RAM cost.
Intended, the deamon upload the QH itself and not simply apply the effect (so if cost RAM and trigger the cooldown. But it upload the QH without player intervention which is already very useful.
- Enemies will no longer instantly aggro when V turns off a camera, jacks into a vending machine, etc. when their detection bar is filling up.
Intended. I suppose, it's when players turn off camera manually or jack in an access point, directly in front of enemies line of sight... So on the access points there is a little "warning icon" to warn that it could "bother" enemies if they see you. And no need to explain why disabling a camera manually in front of an enemy seem a bad idea...
- Nekomata no longer shakes when aiming and fully charged.
Intended, if I remember, all the tech weapons shake when they are charged (like Quazar, Shotgun,...) except those which don't require to be charged like Comrade's Hammer or Johnny's gun.

But for those who want to report them, like always (on report per ticket) :

Top Bottom