Simpler version of stockpile, and new mechanic "Overload"

+
Hi there devs, the new NR stockpile leader ability is a nice change for the pacing, but currently it has anti-synergy with Crew ability, I humbly suggest a simpler version of stockpile rework and offer a new mechanic "Overload" to replace "Crew" ability(meanwhile I highly suggest reworking Crew ability)

Overload: damage this unit's armor by its Overload amount to trigger its Order ability.

Stockpile.png
Foltest_s_Pride.png

War_Elephant.png
Winch.png
Rivian_Onager.png

Those cards have strong power level, but they are just suggestions at the end of day, thank you for reading.

Nice idea about to changing Crew tag to Overload but I was thinking about to change Crew with something like Strength 💪means you need X amount of soldier on that row with card to trigger cards Strength ability. Suppose you played Trebuchet on Ranged row and Trebuchet have Strength 3: damage a random enemy. Means Trebuchet will damage random enemy when there are 3 or more soldiers on Ranged row. Well, those are my ideas.

NR has no efficient way to self damage so the tag looks very strange to me. also 16provision is probably too much for this leader, since you can stock on charges and destroy anything whenever you want with ballista, which is really strong.

Siege Engine machines in NR are fine as is, no more nerfs or alters please. Only change Stockpile but leave Foltest's pride alone it is good now Price of Power is out and made it great and liking the archetype, NR Machines hasn't been meta since long ago.

Hi there devs, the new NR stockpile leader ability is a nice change for the pacing, but currently it has anti-synergy with Crew ability, I humbly suggest a simpler version of stockpile rework and offer a new mechanic "Overload" to replace "Crew" ability(meanwhile I highly suggest reworking Crew ability)

Overload: damage this unit's armor by its Overload amount to trigger its Order ability.

View attachment 11231590View attachment 11231593
View attachment 11231599View attachment 11231602View attachment 11231605

Those cards have strong power level, but they are just suggestions at the end of day, thank you for reading.
I kinda like some of your suggestions actually. War elephant won't be a tall punish magnet anymore with that change.

It needs some fine-tuning, but it's definitely more interesting than what we got now. ALTHOUGH there are new cards coming in the next two thirds of the expansion, which will hopefully change the archetype for the better/give it more support.

Top Bottom