Sinnerman Quest lighting bug

+
There is bug with the sunlight or time in the Quest Sinnerman. When I get into Bill's truck and wait, at least in my game, the time of day doesn't change. The sun bright, but as soon as I start the chase, the sun disappears, the lighting is gone, but partway thru the chase (or if I fail it by simply driving forward to where the chase would normally end instead of chasing it), the sun magically reappears. It's very jarring.

Also, is the only way to proceed with this quest to let the cop shoot Bill? I took down Vasquez by non-lethal chokehold, but then more and more cops started to show up. First it was just 2 officers, then there were drones, then humanoid drones. It's like the game is trying to prevent me to from taking out the cops.

Last edited:
Yes, same. And also if you try to drive any car through the tunnel after the quest is done, you automaticly exit the car as if you're still doing the quest.

There is bug with the sunlight or time in the Quest Sinnerman. When I get into Bill's truck and wait, at least in my game, the time of day doesn't change. The sun bright, but as soon as I start the chase, the sun disappears, the lighting is gone, but partway thru the chase (or if I fail it by simply driving forward to where the chase would normally end instead of chasing it), the sun magically reappears. It's very jarring.

Also, is the only way to proceed with this quest to let the cop shoot Bill? I took down Vasquez by non-lethal chokehold, but then more and more cops started to show up. First it was just 2 officers, then there were drones, then humanoid drones. It's like the game is trying to prevent me to from taking out the cops.
everyone has that bug ,and bill dying is supposed to happen

Top Bottom