Six days of Witchmas

+
Six days of Witchmas

[size=14pt]Welcome[/size]
We would like to invite you to our charming and chilly six days of Witchmas. It's similar to an advent calendar though our advent calendar only has six days – Six days of Witchmas! Every day we expose you a new surprise until we open the gates for you all to be involved. For your dedicated engagements you will receive rewards.We don't want to keep you completely in the dark, hence Daerdin has prepared something to get a notion:

On the first day of WitchmasCDPR gave to mea list to check who's nice or naughty

On the third day of WitchmasCDPR gave to meThree festive friends,Two dancing elves, And a list to check who's nice or naughty.

On the fourth day of WitchmasCDPR gave to meFour jingle bells,Three festive friends,Two dancing elves, And a list to check who's nice or naughty

On the fifth day of WitchmasCDPR gave to meFive snowmen hanging,Four jingle bells,Three festive friends,Two dancing elves, And a list to check who's nice or naughty

On the sixth day of WitchmasCDPR gave to meSix snow-covered roofs,Five snowmen hanging,Four jingle bells,Three festive friends,Two dancing elves, And a list to check who's nice or naughty

On the seventh day of Witchmas, CDPR opened the gates to the Witchmas world. They read the naughty or nice list, talked to their jury of two dancing elves along with their three festive friends and decided: It is now the turn of our well-behaved Witcher community, to let their creativity flow for … *jinglejingleling Geralt rings the four jingle bells* … a little Christmas and New Year art contest
Take your magic imagination, take some of your most beautiful or memorable screens and express your seasons' greetings in the Witcherworld: immortalise them here in our cosy Witchmas thread. Please don't hang too many snowmen for Geralt already caught the worst and the rest are threatened with extinction. You can submit as many works as you wish until your creavity collapses.This contests starts now and finishes on January 5th. After Christmas, we highly welcome New Year artworks beacuse everyone likes to party into 2009 – the year of The Rise of the White Wolf and many other surprises.The Witchmas jury is holding a meeting in the six houses with the snow-covered roofs until the deadline of the contest. As the Witchmas jury is not Satan Claws but Santa Claus and will reward a:
Surprise prize for the best artwork and 4 runner up prizes
We wish you good luck

That's MY actual Christmas tree for this year, btw. Complete with presents for my niece and nephew underneath - good thing you can't see inside said gifts, as I don't think Geralt would appreciate the load of Bratz dolls placed under there. :p

Great pieces of work so far but I'm sure you all have something more in preparation, don't hold your works back :wave:

:witchmas: Ifayra, that is so great! Love the cat too (Geralt not so much, then again I don't think cats like him either).Ok, my turn!! Since Christmas has passed, here is my official New Year greeting card, fireworks over Vizima.Edited: smaller version, not to break the board hehe.

very festive Didi ;D! ... i love your installation Ifayra! ... see? you said you were not an artist, you simply work with a more cantankerous medium -- felines! ;D :witchmas:

Thanks, but my cat loves pushing Geralt from the cupboard :D This was just his little revenge :whistle:Your firework card is fantastic :D Like all of your artworks are, thanks for sharing with us and making us so much fun :D

Aw, poor mini-Geralt, eternal battle with cat...But I guess it really is a cat thing, one of my cats also kicks everything off cupboards, tables and desks, if it's smaller than her (my pills, apples, pens, notepad, USB key, headphones, husband's lighters and cigarettes, lipbalm, Vicks inhaler, christmas tree balls).

didi510 said:
Aw, poor mini-Geralt, eternal battle with cat...But I guess it really is a cat thing, one of my cats also kicks everything off cupboards, tables and desks, if it's smaller than her (my pills, apples, pens, notepad, USB key, headphones, husband's lighters and cigarettes, lipbalm, Vicks inhaler, christmas tree balls).
You're lucky you don't have a ferret; they won't be on the floor, since ferrets steal everything. ;D
~ Roxy

I find that telling my chronic anal retentive cat that stuff goes where I put it until I find a better place for it works most of the time.Of course, it took months and several spilled cups of coffee in my keyboards to teach him to leave things alone.(I'm so hoping he wasn't reading over my shoulder as I let slip this piece of advise!) :whistle:I'm glad I don't have to choose a winner in this group. They are all nifty, each in a different way.

Top Bottom