Six million Witchers for Geralt’s Sixth Birthday!

+
Congrats CDPR on great game and great results. Love the growth with the games and still love the games :) . Keep up the great work :)

Happy birthday !!!

CDPR diserves all the success and even more. You gave as one of the best (if not the best) RPG games of all times but the most important thing that it made me a really big fun of CDPR was that you guys stayed ethical and original and you never got "money frenzy" (see, latest patch of witcher removes the security for copied W1 cds)

Congrats once again and wish you to double up the sales on W3

The Witcher captured my heart, and so he did with the world, by sword and by soul.

Happy birthday, digital Geralt and CDPR! Keep up the good work!

In the infographic, there's a typo at Geralt's head, it's tirangles instead of triangles :D

Anyway interesting info :)

Gz RED and gz to us all. Can't wait to "end" this journey with TW3. Hopefully it's gonna be the bomb.

So proud of you bastards :')

Congratulations! I hope he will live past eight, or even 12, or 20...

Only 6 million??? People are weird! The Witcher games are the best thing that happened since sliced bread. Why a hell don't they rush into the stores, buy these games, and become truly happy? I hope they will see the light with TW3.

There's an interview with the CEO of CDPR where he says they choose to make RPG's because they not only love the genre, but they are a sound long term investment. Looks like that business strategy is working.

Top Bottom