Six million Witchers for Geralt’s Sixth Birthday!

+
Congratulations CD Projekt RED! And from the bottom of my heart thank you for two great games and for introducing me to Sapkowski's works!
Now, I see a lot of booze and drinking at this party but where are the ladies? :D

Hm... six years... dang it time flys...

Happy birthday Geralt :D cheers to the CDPR crew who swims against stream!!!

So long

Happy Birthday, my Loves. You and those before you do such fine work. Eagerly waiting here in my little cave. Come, the door is open and the kitchen full.

happy birth day geralt! Hope they make som kind of triology bow with all three. I already got the two first but i want the coverrs :p

Great NEWS!!! I feel so happy and proud of all the hard-working people at CDPRED. :)

THIS should be posted here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy2kXNJbqC8

JackinTheGreen said:
Nonlinear romances.

You know what I'd like to see? The stories from when Geralt just started out on the Path. We know he met Yennefer, but what about the girls before her? The places before he got caught up with the politics in Temeria and Nilfgaard? There's a lot of potential for exploration there.

Congratulation, but I think it is "Geralt Arrival in Video Games Anniversary" as Geralt is already born in the book since 1992.

But anyway, congratulation. It is on of the very few games that the story make me swearing out loud in the front of my PC for good reason. Will pre ordering the Witcher 3 and waiting for next CD Projekt next installment

That's really something!? What are your expectations for the third part then? Hopefully you'll get over 10! Cheers! :D

Top Bottom