::: Skellige and Skellige - Counter to Damge Deck

+
::: Skellige and Skellige - Counter to Damge Deck

I have a match with a tactics against to my counter deck.

Just interesting match with "little" powerful.

Enjoy it.

did he skald + warcry +rez units regularly to keep that alive? And commander horn the axemen with his last turn?

The two blue whales are because? did you use decoy, or did you kill+rez you blueboy lugos? Or operator maybe?

TBH a dbomb in there would have made short work of all his buff, buf heh, nice numbers. Never saw a skellige board rising that high, interesting.

Zefyris;n7184650 said:
did he skald + warcry +rez units regularly to keep that alive? And commander horn the axemen with his last turn?

The two blue whales are because? did you use decoy, or did you kill+rez you blueboy lugos? Or operator maybe?

TBH a dbomb in there would have made short work of all his buff, buf heh, nice numbers. Never saw a skellige board rising that high, interesting.

- Yep. He used warcry and resurrect. Commander Horn for last turn.

- Blue Whales I use it at begin round and use decoy because I still have Harnald, I want to remove strength. Then his play 1 Axeman and resurrect another.

- So my tactics didn't work. :p

It is counter and it's not about this units u have on screen. The problem with skellige is that they have many strong units specially skrimisher in round 2 or 3. You can't scorch it because he gonna get ress immediately, you can hurt it but u need decent amount of hurting spells to do something with 15 - 20+ strenght unit and besides that skellige players gonna just hold the bomb play it as last card and there are your dmg spells wasted.

Top Bottom