Skellige: Fun Deck

+
Skellige: Fun Deck

Hi everyone,

I just build a new deck with Coral and have a lot of fun with this.

I test a few round and almost win 2 - 0.

But can you give me some advise to improve it more?

Thank you

• Alzur's Double–Cross and Ciri Dash don't seem to work that well in this deck.
  • Using the witchers is also questionable (and lacking a Thunderbolt Potion, if you do keep using them).
  • The Coral + Aard combo is nice, but I suggest at least 1 more silver weather card.
  • You aren't really discarding cards, so the War Longship is of little use. Better take Light Longship for the weather immunity.

You have nothing to destroy Lord of Undvik with, you'd only be able to kill him if you draw Hjalmar, Aard and Coral at once, which isn't that sure.. you should get skellige storm or aeromancy, or just get alzur's thunder.
You have only Pirates to discard, so the ships are pretty useless. Also Ciri: Dash doesn't seem too good, because, as I said, you have no cards which discard, so getting her back will be rare.
I'd remove Champion of Champions, because you have units in every row - would get Sigrdrifa or Johnny (to remove a witcher if you draw 2 to the hand) instead.
Also another Swallow or Clear Skies x2 wouldn't hurt.

4RM3D;n7319000 said:
  • Alzur's Double–Cross and Ciri Dash don't seem to work that well in this deck.
  • Using the witchers is also questionable (and lacking a Thunderbolt Potion, if you do keep using them).
  • The Coral + Aard combo is nice, but I suggest at least 1 more silver weather card.
  • You aren't really discarding cards, so the War Longship is of little use. Better take Light Longship for the weather immunity.

Thank you for your feedback. I have reason to used that and it work at moment:
  • Alzur's Double–Cross - call Vesemir then call Lambert and Eskel also (deck have 12 card left - more chance for Ciri Dash to come back)
  • Clan Dimun Pirate - will reduce more 2 card then we have 10 card left - in round three we have 7 card left in deck.
  • I use Swallow to boost up Witcher for 12 point instead 8 point of Thunder Bolt to able to win in round one.
  • The Coral and Geralt Aard also work with Hjalmar. An other weather card will make deck weaker (affect to War Longship) while Coral don't.
  • War Longship help me protect Savage Bear and Champion of Champions. Or at least, they will remove 2 strength when card destroy.
  • And of course, War Longship it have a combo with Clan Dimun Pirate.
But after all, can you have any idea help me survive with weather effect?

I can resurrect Clan Dimun Pirate when face with weather but I guess that is not enough.

Last edited:
KasumiGoto;n7319200 said:
You have nothing to destroy Lord of Undvik with
You may don't notice that but I always have combo to kill Lord of Undvik also. I have Spore to remove him with 4 strength then use Harald do the rest. ;)

so the ships are pretty useless
It's help me to protect Savage Bear and Champion of Champions or damge 2 strength to opponents when card remove.

I'd remove Champion of Champions, because you have units in every row
That seem we have deck with every row but these card not appear a same time.

Sigrdrifa or Johnny (to remove a witcher if you draw 2 to the hand) instead
This is very good recommend. It's can resolve if I don't get Alzur's Double–Cross or any wither at draw one that will be a big problem.

4RM3D;n7319000 said:

I never tried it, but does thunderbolt affect all witchers actually?

aspsnake;n7319790 said:
I never tried it, but does thunderbolt affect all witchers actually?

No, just affect the card have a same name. So, Vesemir, Eskel and Lambert isn't a copy card.

I've run into Ciri only a couple of times, so not sure how well that card works - but I think Geralt:Igni and demote (pardon, D-shackles) should be a must to deal with the pesky Kayran. Also, no D-bomb?

Could you explain your deck? What's your angle? What's your synergies between the cards? Cause I'm not sure I see every one of them. What's the utility of each card in your deck? What's your combos?

Cause I'm getting tired of my Skellige Damage deck and I don't find it THAT optimized for a competitive orientation. Maybe taking some inspirations could help me to improve it or why not turn it into an hybrid.

Esclive;n7326010 said:
Could you explain your deck?
Take forever to explain. If you want we can have a several match with this deck to know how it works. My GOG name also is DEERCG.

keep d-shackles m8: they are GODLIKE to deny pepole the power of gold cards.
also i'd like to say altho i don't know the universe for s**t i like trolls: they'r funny.
:cheers:,gl and hf.

Top Bottom