Skellige: Immortals Deck

+
Tamacountry13;n7436480 said:
Donar also gives you card advantage while Last Wish doesn't, If I had to pick between the two I'd always go with Donar.

You have a point, but I find myself annoyed oftentimes when the discard is much more useful than the card that goes into your hand. A matter of preference surely.

cydhi;n7436560 said:
You have a point, but I find myself annoyed oftentimes when the discard is much more useful than the card that goes into your hand. A matter of preference surely.

That was not the point with card advantage. When you play Donar you keep the amount of cards in your Hand, that mean you change the order who can play the last card.
Playing the last card is very important in this game. You can counter the most thing when you safe the right card and play it last.

shdcs1975;n7428280 said:
I play this deck since the last patch and have some experience. The first thing you will find that Ermion is not good in this deck. So you can replace it with a other card. I used Regis in this slot another Card that give me some power in the next round.

I run a similar deck and find it quite good with Ermion. I usually use him to replace Ciri after a lost round and replace another card depending on the matchup or board position.

If I had Mokrvarg, I'd use him instead of Sigrdrifa or Restore, I guess.

Anyway, I am only rank 5, so I am not sure how this works in the meta. Probably needs more Mardroemes to counter PFI and/or Coral against those autistic 100+ strength NR decks.

No one likes Skjall around? He could make a fine addition to any immortal deck. He can damage and with a decoy you can spawn Craven while retaining the original Skjall to be used later on.

Top Bottom