Skellige Iron Judgement

+

Amaroc

Forum regular
Ok, can someone tell me how to deal with this combo?
Sukrus stops any damge to the defender, so with damage I can neither kill the defender nor sukrus, because Sukrus can't be targeted … and then the other units tick and tick and tick without the possibility to stop them.

See Pic

Attachments

• Skellige iron judgement.jpg
    Skellige iron judgement.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 195
Ok, can someone tell me how to deal with this combo?
Sukrus stops any damge to the defender, so with damage I can neither kill the defender nor sukrus, because Sukrus can't be targeted … and then the other units tick and tick and tick without the possibility to stop them.

See Pic

I beat the same hand by using Tridam; playing Vyso and Defender then just boosting tridam to kill sukrus. Luckily he played sukrus early. It is a very tough combo.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I confess, this time i actually read about this strategy somewhere and decided to try it, instead of finding it myself.

It can confuse some players. But i assure you there's plenty of counters to it:

-Purify the defender. This is the simplest method to deal with defenders
-move the defender to other row (but then opponent will probably place units on that other row too)
-Yennefer's Invocation (NG) or Korathi Heatwave on Defender
-Scorch, Curse of Corruption or G.Igni to destroy defender and/or Sukrus, but this one might be tricky

Or you can ignore defender, you can still hit the row with lacerate or G.Yrden in case he focus on boosts.

Amaroc

Forum regular
I confess, this time i actually read about this strategy somewhere and decided to try it, instead of finding it myself.

It can confuse some players. But i assure you there's plenty of counters to it:

-Purify the defender. This is the simplest method to deal with defenders
-move the defender to other row (but then opponent will probably place units on that other row too)
-Yennefer's Invocation (NG) or Korathi Heatwave on Defender
-Scorch, Curse of Corruption or G.Igni to destroy defender and/or Sukrus, but this one might be tricky

Or you can ignore defender, you can still hit the row with lacerate or G.Yrden in case he focus on boosts.

I actually used Vilgefortz to simply destroy it, but it was a zero point move, because it spawned another unit of the opponent obviously.

Top Bottom