Skellige Most Wanted bug on 1.12 patch.

+
Haven't played since 2015 and decided to continue the game and finish it before going into expansions. I have all the patches until 1.12 and I don't want to download the rest because it changes the UI and others for heart of stone and blood expansions and it will feel like new. Is there a way to download the skellige most wanted dlc that works for 1.12? because right now it's bugged, the wolf monster doesn't die and can't complete the quest. I have the gog version but the dlc there doesn not work with the version that I have, probably it requires the latest patch. Thank you.

If it‘s bugged with this old version it would seem the answer is no. I don‘t think there‘s much you can do other than updating the game. Then of course, you could reinstall the dlc, load a save game before that quest started and start the quest again - but in that case it might not change much. Also you could lower the difficulty settings and see if you can kill the monster there...

Anyhow, if you want a smooth gameplay experience updating seems like the best way.

If it‘s bugged with this old version it would seem the answer is no. I don‘t think there‘s much you can do other than updating the game. Then of course, you could reinstall the dlc, load a save game before that quest started and start the quest again - but in that case it might not change much. Also you could lower the difficulty settings and see if you can kill the monster there...

Anyhow, if you want a smooth gameplay experience updating seems like the best way.

If i uninstall the current game and download the version again from GOG with the patch 1:32, will i be able to use the old saves without having to start from zero again?

Top Bottom