Skellige's most wanted Werewolf bug

+
I am having this problem too. Once the werewolf's health bar is fully depleted, he walks to the base of the cliff and begins endlessly repeating a roaring/dying animation, and the quest doesn't progress. Will leave for later till CDPR fixes it.

Just ran into this bug...I have to say this was the first gamebreaker for me (142 hours in, so not bad)...and I was so into it too. I really liked the idea of this monster ocean's eleven squad, ha. I'm high level, so i thought I killed the werewolf too quick as I pretty much slaughtered him when he shifted into health regen mode--but when I reloaded and slowed down, same thing happened as previous posters have said where he walked to that spot and started howling at the moon. Will try something else now, and if anything works, I'll edit this post. :)

It also happens with the werewolf from the first Ciri playable scene (Wolfking).
His health goes down but won't die so your stuck in the main story.

Just played this part and werewolf died no problem, Will check back later when I get to Skellege.

Just dropping by to say I have the exact same issue everyone else is reporting.
Witcher 3 on PC from GOG.

Weird indeed : I reloaded an old save (made with v1.06 where I could easily kill the werewolf) and this time the werewolf won't die. I guess everyone gets this bug with 1.07.

Same here.
I've even tried to face all of them and they die just fine, except the damn werewolf! :p
Using Aard dropped him, but his life bar was still visible and he kept howling.

+1
Same happens to me. After he's dead, he just stands there howling in the air repeatedly.

Edit: Tried again, and he simply refuse to die when all health is gone. Seems he just get hang up in the last animation he made and stays like that.

Last edited:
It just had the same thing happening. This was to be my last sidequest before going into the final battle and so I experience my first bug just before finishing my second playthrough. :)
(Not counting technical issues with Nvidia drivers, pop in and the like...)

Yup, mine is still bugged after the supposed hotfix. Still won't die, along with the King of Wolfs and the one from the "Wild at Heart" contract.

Top Bottom