Skill bugs?

+
Skill bugs?

Hi all,

I'm playing TW2 EE on steam. Has anyone experienced any bugginess with the skills? I haven't got too far, but there's huge discrepancies in just the training set.

Firstly, Parrying level 2 is as such: 10% Damage reduction while parrying with full Vigor. Secondly, Fortitude level 2 says: Vigor +.0 and Vigor regeneration during combat +10%. I also noticed in Swordmanship, there's a skill at level 1 that offers absolutely no effects.

I initially started the game with FCR, then removed it and restarted the game. Then tried reinstalling the entire game and started again! Now today, tried on a different machine from scratch. Same issues. Everytime I've gotta play about 40 minutes in to get to those skills so it's quite frustrating.

Do you think it has something to do with my Witcher 1 Save import? I haven't tried playing a game without save import. I also haven't played using the tutorial, because it gets stuck during the bomb throwing.

View attachment 1827View attachment 1828

Attachments

• bad_foritude.jpg
    bad_foritude.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 52
  • bad_parrying.jpg
    bad_parrying.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 57
Ok, so seems the files I got from my friend are a bit corrupt as he has the same issues... Redownloading on Steam :s

Top Bottom