Skill Progression Stuck for ALL my Skills?

+
Hi guys,

am playing Cyberpunk like crazy. My character is Level 50 overall and level 50 street-cred. However, all my skills have stopped leveling at level 4/5. Street Brawl, Blade, Quickhack you name it... I have used all the perks to buff up what is available (maxed out all of the available ones) but all skills (literally all) show level 4 or 5 and with the progression bar "MAX". Am I doing something wrong?!

Thanks!

Any chance the skill governing them isnt high enough? I was concerned the other day that I couldnt get my crafting skill above 10 and it too said the skill was maxed. I could get my crafting above 10 because thats how my my technical ability was. So yeah the sub skills can only ever be leveled as high as the skill that governs it.

Hi guys,

am playing Cyberpunk like crazy. My character is Level 50 overall and level 50 street-cred. However, all my skills have stopped leveling at level 4/5. Street Brawl, Blade, Quickhack you name it... I have used all the perks to buff up what is available (maxed out all of the available ones) but all skills (literally all) show level 4 or 5 and with the progression bar "MAX". Am I doing something wrong?!

Thanks!
i have the same problem as you. i have a bunch of perk points to add to stats but they aren't available.
i see people with level 15 with 18 engineering for example and mine at 4. level 50 and 50 street-cred.
i tried to start from the beginning but it got stuck again on some like blades, quick hacks and pistols. gets stuck at 100% and doesn't move to the next level.

CleanShot 2022-03-14 at 13.20.26.png
CleanShot 2022-03-14 at 13.20.36.png

i have the same problem as you. i have a bunch of perk points to add to stats but they aren't available.
i see people with level 15 with 18 engineering for example and mine at 4. level 50 and 50 street-cred.
i tried to start from the beginning but it got stuck again on some like blades, quick hacks and pistols. gets stuck at 100% and doesn't move to the next level.
If I look your screenshots, you're "stuck" because skills can't go higher than the attribute.
So for example on your screenshot, with 3 in INT, Breach Protocol and Quick Hack can't go higher than 3. As soon as you will level up INT attribute to 4, Breach Protocol and Quick Hack will start to level up until reaching the level 4.

And your 7 points available are for attributes ;)
(So BODY, REFLEX, TECH, INT, COOL)

Top Bottom