Skill Shard Crafting

+
So no one here knows anything about "Skill Shard Crafting?" I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I think you've miunderstood what you picked up. You can't craft Skill Shards. You picked up a shard called "Skill Shard: Crafting". The colon is important. It means it's a skill shard that gives you XP towards your Crafting skill. It doesn't let you craft skill shards.

If you looted "Skill Shard: Crafting" when you pick it up it automatically grants 400 crafting xp.. Is this what you are referring too? Or do you have an item in your crafting blueprints that says Skill Shards? Can we see a screenshot?

I actually had a weird instance where I realized that I had 5 skill shards in my inventory that for some reason didn't give me the xp. I had to go and manually use them to get the points.

I actually had a weird instance where I realized that I had 5 skill shards in my inventory that for some reason didn't give me the xp. I had to go and manually use them to get the points.

Are you sure? Were they on skills you'd maxed out before picking up the shard?

It was for my crafting skill and it wasn't maxed out. It's the only time that it has ever happened to me. Wish I would have taken a picture

Top Bottom