Skip Dialog not working anymore

+
Hi all,
unfortunately I'm not able to Skip any Dialog in the game anymore. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to rush through the story by skipping every dialog, but on certain vendors like ripperdocs or side missions, I'm reading faster than the voice actor ;)

Within the dialog, the option for Skip Dialog disappeard.

My standard key for skipping is "C", I'm crouching on Shift, and sprinting on mouse 4.

The problem is only in my latest savegames, a savegame from 8 hours ago is still working.
My wife has the same issue in her playthrough, different PC, different copy of the game.

This is what I tried so far:
- Binding the option to another key, e.g. Num9
- Reset all bindings
- Changing the skip option from line to all
- Delete the user config files and download again via GOG
- Replacing the config files with the alternate keybind mod from nexusmods
- Falling back to Game version 1.04, but savegame won't load, because of version differences
- Full Uninstall and new download and installation via GOG
- Disabled ALL 3rd Party Apps like Logitech G-Hub, nVidia Experience, Razor Synapse
- Tried different keyboard and controller (yes, this was desperate)

Any ideas of what to try next? :cry:

Hi all,
unfortunately I'm not able to Skip any Dialog in the game anymore. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to rush through the story by skipping every dialog, but on certain vendors like ripperdocs or side missions, I'm reading faster than the voice actor ;)

Within the dialog, the option for Skip Dialog disappeard.

My standard key for skipping is "C", I'm crouching on Shift, and sprinting on mouse 4.

The problem is only in my latest savegames, a savegame from 8 hours ago is still working.
My wife has the same issue in her playthrough, different PC, different copy of the game.

This is what I tried so far:
- Binding the option to another key, e.g. Num9
- Reset all bindings
- Changing the skip option from line to all
- Delete the user config files and download again via GOG
- Replacing the config files with the alternate keybind mod from nexusmods
- Falling back to Game version 1.04, but savegame won't load, because of version differences
- Full Uninstall and new download and installation via GOG
- Disabled ALL 3rd Party Apps like Logitech G-Hub, nVidia Experience, Razor Synapse
- Tried different keyboard and controller (yes, this was desperate)

Any ideas of what to try next? :cry:

If anyone else finds themselves here having encountered the issue.
Try talking to Goro Takemura if you happen to have a quest stage waiting with him in it.
this solved it for me

Top Bottom