Skipping Intros

+
I'd also like to not see the epilepsy warning and the copyright info every time I launch the game. Also, it takes four clicks to start the game, which is annoying. Why so many screen to continue through?

I'd also like to not see the epilepsy warning and the copyright info every time I launch the game. Also, it takes four clicks to start the game, which is annoying. Why so many screen to continue through?
Lol yeah what's the deal with that anyway? It's the only game I've ever seen that has back-to-back "press [button] to start" screens.

This mod on nexus has worked for me and is the least invasive mod so far!
It's just one file, no changes or modification of your own files. Easy to add, easy to remove; and no more intro videos. Starts at the screen where you have to press space.
You are welcome!

All hail the modders!

Bumping this so devs know we need the option without mods, even a commandline switch.

While they're awesome, is there any way to skip the intros?

Code:
--launcher-skip--intro-skip

Doesn't seem to work...
I TOO WANT A SKIP INTRO OPTION!
Straight to the main menu, no logos, no warnings, no intro, no breaching window.

It's actually this, I use it on Steam as a Launch Argument on Cyber2077's properties. Pretty sure the GOG version has launch arguments too.
Code:
 --launcher-skip -skipStartScreen

Top Bottom