Skippy doesnt start the talk sequance

+

Tah88

Forum regular
Hi there,

I just found skippy but when i picked it up it didnt start the conversation and the hologram didnt pop up, can i fix this? Rly wanted to test this gun coz it seemed similar to Judge Dredd. Playing on xsx.

Any sugeastions and helps apriciated.

Tah88

Forum regular
Yeah im lvl9 but when victor didnt take 21k for implants i invested in legendary smart link because i found a difrent smart smg.

Is it posbile that i used quick travel out of the district and thats why skippy bugged? In quest log it still says the district is closed and to w8 for it to open.

Same on PC. I used an XP farm route to rack up the kill count. Did not holster the gun the hole time. Did not bring up the inventory UI even once. Did not travel anywhere by vehicles / data terms. Only walking and shooting until all my pistol ammo was gone (started at full capacity) ergo => must have been upwards of 400 kills because I looted ammo off the ground along the way. No conversation started whatsoever :@

Tah88

Forum regular
Hey, it as i suspected, u need to load ur save game before u pick up skippy, finish thw quest with w8ting for unloking the district, and go pick him up. 2 things tho if u want him to aim for heads pick pacifist puppyvloving first. And to get the kills u need to dmg them after they KO with skippy, coz they are knocked out not dead.

Thanks for the tips! Already knew all of that but still. Much appreciated.

As usual, the moment I decide to post about an issue, it resolves automagically. Literally just got the conversation to start a moment ago after giving up and walking away from the place where I was farming.

Doesn't change the fact that the quest trigger is helluva unreliable. For some people it kicks in after 50 kills while for others - after 500.

I picked up skippy before doing anything else and he didn't talk to me. The moment I finished act i and walked out of my house he started talking to me.

Top Bottom