Skippy not in inventory when trying to stash it.

+
Skippy is in my inventory, and is useable, but when I go to put it in my stash, it's nowhere to be found. I've tried with it equipped or unequipped, it's just not there to put away.
Also, when crafting Johnny's gear, to try and get the best version possible... so I'll make a few of them, but then I can't drop, dismantle, stash, or sell any of the ones I don't want, they're just stuck in my inventory forever.

Yeah, this should be solved immediately. Some items have this FEATURE which is frustrating.

Yeah same, I’ve finished the entire skippy quest line, up to where you have to deliver skippy to Regina. Sadly I don’t have the option to place skippy on my wall, drop or sell him. :(
Post automatically merged:

Btw I’m on Xbox series x

Does it have a yellow circle with an exclamation mark on it when viewed in your inventory? If yes, then it is considered a quest item. Those cannot be disassembled, dropped, sold or stored at the time being.

It had previously been able to be stashed though and since keeping Skippy will not allow you to close out the missions with it entirely, then why is there a slot for it in the display wall?? ;) please address this so we can complete our displays :)

They are quest items, sorta. So you cant get rid of them via the normal means. All items with the exclamation point(!) are marked as "Essential" or something, meaning they will not disappear when crafting a higher tier version, cant be sold, stashed or dismantled.

Top Bottom