Skippy progress

+
I chose the kitten-loving pacifist option and I feel like I'm already way above the 50 kills for the next dialog with Skippy, but it did not happen. May that be due to the fact that I shoot them after they are downed, use the PAX mod or some other reason? Wouöd be great to check the progress somehwere, as I cleared lots of crimescenes and organized crimes with it already

Do you have Legendary Short Circuit equipped in your Cyberdeck by any chance?

The passive effect for this quickhack triggers short circuit's damage on crit. If you are not heavily invested in handgun damage modifiers, the short circuit proc will do unbelievably more damage than your bullets. This is what is getting the non lethal "finishing blow". You need your bullets to land the finishing blow. Short circuit procs don't count towards Skippy's 50 kill progression.

Do you have Legendary Short Circuit equipped in your Cyberdeck by any chance?

The passive effect for this quickhack triggers short circuit's damage on crit. If you are not heavily invested in handgun damage modifiers, the short circuit proc will do unbelievably more damage than your bullets. This is what is getting the non lethal "finishing blow". You need your bullets to land the finishing blow. Short circuit procs don't count towards Skippy's 50 kill progression.
I don't have the mod on that rarity

As long as you have Pax or Target Analisys in the optics mod the counter will stop for Skippy. I'm not sure if it still counts if you finish them off after initial kill.

I set him to puppy, then took down everyone and then killed them with my Katana. This indeed got me my 50 leg shots and the "quest" triggered. I told Skippy I would take him back but I lied and will just keep using him. This way I can use the gun in my final battle in the game with out him yelling at me all while I am fighting.

Edit: er, unless the DEV made the AI smart enough to guess I will not be taking him to his home after some timer runs out. Geeeezzzzz I hope not. Time will tell.

Top Bottom