Skippy's 50 kills - too much? (+ bug)

+
Hi!

During my third playthrough i still find myself being locked away with skippy thanks to his 50 kills requirement to proceed. This time around he locks himself after changing his mode (began with pacifist, got ~50 kills and changed to stonecold killer).
I believe that those 50 kills is too much considering the fact that he might break himself and not proceed with his quest (i know about it not counting kills with the non-lethal eye mod).
Are there any ways to skip this part and finish his quest? Ive spend too much time killing guys and doing lots of stuff just so i had to go back a couple of saves and lose my time again and hope he will work this time.

As for now I have:
-waited two weeks in game, did
whole Panam-Helman quest, Judy-Evelyn quest, Takemura meeting, almost all Regina contracts
constantly killing guys only with skipp in his second (headshot) mode.
- i dont have and dont use the eye mod for non-lethal kills
- i did put 2x +dmg mod for weapon into skippy but its the red one not the non-lethal one.

Skippy aims for the head, throws some offensive lines along the way so he is indeed in killer mode.
Any way of fixing this?

Did he change mode or not ?
Because I never had any special problem with it :(
When I first pickup it, I go to Pacifica, kill all the scavs that I can encountered and it's done quite quickly (in puppet mode or cold killer mode).
After he changed mode, I just keep him equipped (even without using him) and he talks to me again after a few days in game, to continue the quest.

Hm, strange...worked fine for me last time I tried it. I think I already had the non-lethal mod on and picked the lethal mode first, so it didn't skip mode but at some point (after several days and not long before the final mission was available) I still got the option to return Skippy.

You could also try storing Skippy in your storage and then take it again (perhaps after waiting a day or so).

Top Bottom