Skirts, Dress's and clothing mods

+
One thing I do find lacking in the clothing stores, esp. in legendary and epic levels are skirts, micro (only npc wear) mini (shocking little amount) and full length (only npc wear, but a bit buggy) Also, only 3 dress's are in legendary level: World found Fixer Dress, the one in a store, and maybe a very small chance a loot drop from Oda.
Except the Fixer Dress, all dresses ( all qualities) Valerie can wear are long sleeve which is a bit emersion breaking when you have Mantis Blades.
I do see a whole host of dress's on npc's with various skirt lengths, plus short sleeve or sleeveless. I would like to see a lot more of them for Valerie to wear.
Also, missing is designs for mods, one can either buy or find say 'crunch' mod for their weapon, but you are stuck only finding clothing mod designs, with no option to buy them instead.
Another thing since someone thought it was a neat idea to restrict higher quality mods from lower quality items, can we have the means to craft lower quality mods as well (or better yet just get rid of that restriction). So if we are able to make gold mods, we can also make purple, blue or even green mods of the same type.

the clothing system appears to have very little thought put into in along with the idea to limit what mods can be attached due to what CDPR considers to be OP

Yeah it’s annoying that you can’t craft lower tiers mods for random drops or vendor items if you already reached legendary rarity... that’s stupid some how... hopefully they consider to patch crafting the way you could craft any rarity you need for specific items if you highly invest in the tech tree...

I wanna see some goth clothing options! Matrix style trench coats, chokers and collars. Some fishnet stockings and platform knee thighs covered in belts. Also gloves and wrist accessories would be nice. More tattoos and piercing options maybe... they should have body mod shops added to cp for more immersive recustomization options.

Top Bottom