Skyrim

+
I can't really immerse myself in to a skyrim charather and story.It can immerse you in its world,lore,creatures and cobmat but I felt no connection with my PC nor with any charather unfortunatly,I agree with what CDPR said in their last interview,Skyrim had no memorable charathers.

It's still an awesome game tough,it does its thing,it isn't meant to be a story driven experience,it was meant to be a cool exploration adventure full of epic moments and really felling in touch with the world and really enjoying the combat,viusals and the atnoshpere of Skyrim's beutifull land and fun quests.

I actually made a whole team: http://imgur.com/OAtK62e

I also used a bunch of mods and the NPC editor to re-imagine NPCs: http://imgur.com/a/z3tYk, http://imgur.com/qS1mJ Haha, you can see Witcher armours in some of the pics.

Oh, I guess I should also do backstory: Lilywyn is a high-elf with amnesia, she doesn't remember anything beyond being captured before crossing the border, she just remembers that there was something calling out to her. Personality wise, she's straightforward, and doesn't like pussyfooting around. She was conflicted about fighting her own kind in the war in Skyrim, but ultimately she realized that she didn't want to subscribe to their nihilistic philosophy. Following the events in Sovengarde, she remembered why she was trying to cross the border: she wanted to go to Solstheim because there's an entity there which called out to her. Now, a new adventure awaits this high-elf Dovahkiin.

Ariana is a very pleasant lady, she even married commander Ondolemar and now he cooks for her every night. I'm afraid the marriage murdered his spirit and he's no longer good for anything else.

Skyrim, in MY OPINION, is VEEERY generic.
You have an awesome world but you have a very weak history with no good characters.

Hello! This is Skeeter! I have looked high and low for other images, must be on other hard drive. Anyway, here he he prior to trying to flee the border impersonating imperial soldiers. Curse those tails. Skeeter is no Dragonborn. Nor his his pal Gannicus, Redguard who was present at the time of Skeeters attempted execution. Gannicus's would later adapt a daughter Laura, who he rescued from a a ravaged city. Thanks to the Creation Kit, my characters can pal around and interact in the world :D!

P.S. When I went to buy Skyrim in Fed 2012, I saw and interesting looking game with an angry white haired fellow on the cover. I gave it a quick glance. Witcher 2? I remembered seeing the first one when I bought Oblivion. Nah, I thought. What the hell is a Witcher anyway?

I used to play Skyrim on my Xbox360, but this winter I bought it for the PC (including all the DLC!).

Man, gotta love the modding community for Skyrim! Tons of mods to turn this rather good game into an AWESOME GAME!
There are plenty of disturbing mods as well, more than I would like. But I just skip those of course!

Anyway, I haven't had much time to play Skyrim on the PC, so my character is not really worth showing right now.

I play a male Breton with black long hair and a goatee. His name is Damian Blackraven. He's a vampire assassin who is currently unemployed, but that will change soon when he joins the Dark Brotherhood. ;)

How I'm gonna build him? Well, obviously I'm gonna put a lot in Sneak. But to make this character unique, I'm going to invest a lot in Illusion magic as well! He's going to be an assassin who relies on Illusion magic. :D

HylianColibri said:
You have an awesome world but you have a very weak history with no good characters.

How is the history weak? It's pretty rich actually.

I agree that the presentation and most of the characters in Skyrim are generic and boring though, but the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood are nice! I like the College of Winterhold too.

In fact, I think most guild quest-lines are pretty epic. The main storyline is boring though. I bothered with the main quest-line only once, with my first character. After that, I never bothered with it ever again. All my other characters heven't gone to High Hrothgar, and it's very unlikely they ever will go there. ;)

HylianColibri said:
The game is pretty generic, I call it Sims with Dragons because that's how I play. One can never have enough mods! *_*

But I'll have to disagree on the 'weak history' part, the TES lore is VERY rich and it's one thing that keeps me playing. I'm sad they didn't do the world justice in Skyrim... your actions don't matter, people feel like cardboard cut-outs. It's a shame.

There are a few good quests, though, especially the Daedric storylines and Toying With the Dead side-quest. That last one sent chills down my spine, it's incredibly good and creepy if you take your time to read the journals as you progress through the cave.

At first i was planning to make an argonian as my character, since they are my favorite TES race.

But I had recently finished reading the Witcher novels before starting to play the game, so guess what character i made?

So many great things about skyrim but the combat is terrible and Bethesda put no though into it so I can't feel a connection with the game, so no character from me sorry

Bethesda put no though into it

Careful, don't get carried away. A LOT of time, effort and pain went into making that game. The game is loaded with adventure.

And hilarious bugs such as this flying troll.

Dona said:
But I'll have to disagree on the 'weak history' part, the TES lore is VERY rich and it's one thing that keeps me playing. I'm sad they didn't do the world justice in Skyrim... your actions don't matter, people feel like cardboard cut-outs. It's a shame.

There is difference between story and lore. For example lore of Warhammer world is really great, one of the best, but so far none of the Warhammer games had really interesting story.

I do agree with Dona. I play Skyrim like a first person Sims with more exploration and combat. Especially now that you can build your own house and stuff. I mostly play it to relax.

Anyway, here is my one and only character, Katarina, a level 75 rogue/warrior that is starting to dabble into magic. Originally she started out as a sneaky dual wield dagger + bows rogue. After reading ASoIaF though, I started using the more traditional longsword and shield combo. Daggers are only used for sneak attacks now. Bows are still OP though which is a bit of a shame.

My character don't remember how I called him don't know what level cause I broke the interface. Likes snow and cold wears armor and wields all kinds of weapons and magic. Would like to join Thalmor but the game doesn't allow it doen't care about the fate of Skyrim and the dragon crisis

Tried to edit lighting a bit to make a better image, otherwise it would be too red

Vinterberg said:
His name will appear in the load savegame menu ^^

In what way is your interface broken??

Main menu fonts are broken by some mod that I can't really understand whats written there. As for level I tried to remove it from loading screens and now I don't see it anywhere at all and I don't care

My character Askellad he shares the name meaning of Ysgramor and Tiber Septim, Ash Warrior. He wears some robes because I play in god mode he's too cool for armor and I wanted him to look like a vagabond. It doesn't make sense that dragons can spam their voice and I can't and the gameplay sucks anyway.

I only did the Companion questline and the main story with this character. I only have 1 character that's dragonborn while the others do the other guild questlines.

Top Bottom