Skyrim

+
Keeping the Dunmer in the slums, Argonians on the docks? Khajiit cannot even enter cities? Yes they are racist. Despite the fact you can join them as any race.

Keeping the Dunmer in the slums, Argonians on the docks? Khajiit cannot even enter cities? Yes they are racist. Despite the fact you can join them as any race.

Not at all. First, the Khajiit are kept out of all cities, including Imperial supporting ones. Second, it's their caravans, not all khajiit. We know this for the player, and because in the main quest, a khajiit woman who happens to be an assassin gets in, and she's just standing around in plain sight. And the caravans are kept out because they sell skooma and moonsugar, and the caravan owners even abuse it themselves. That's illegal in Skyrim, and Cyrodiil too.

The dunmer were given those slums, as well as solstheim, because they were refugees who retreated from Morrowind when Red Mountain erupted. It was free.

Argonians are kept out, according to the Imperial supporting Jarl who replaces Ulfric, for their own safety. He blames Nords "who think as Ulfric does and distrusts outsiders", but regardless, he does continue the segregation after the Imperials move in. If Ulfric distrusted outsiders, why aren't the Altmer segregated? They're doing better than a lot of Nords in the city.

A dunmer also has Nord workers on his farm. Just something to note. And remember, the argonians have history with the racist Dunmer that kept them as slaves. They're still fighting in the province right next to windhelm. Here's something I wrote on the subject:

http://colonelkillabee.tumblr.com/p...loak-bible-part-5-final-is-ulfric-racist-plus

Now, I'm sure Ulfric is a little racist. He calls elves knife ears, though it was during an emotional statement pointed towards the Thalmor. But this is Tamriel. Most are racist. But there's no evidence that Ulfric hates elves. They even claim he helps nords and neglects non nord caravans, yet we see Nord citizens being murdered in the city, and even the guards say they can't spare more men because of the civil war.

Not everything is black and white.

Indeed. By now, I'm used to the idea that the story will be weak, while the lore behind it is extensive. I'm fine with that honestly, given how much there is to do in the game. Some more effort in the story would be greatly appreciated though. Same for the guilds. I doubt that much effort would be needed to make a decent storyline.

First play-through I picked the Stormcloak's, every other play-through Ive gone Imperial.

Lets look at the Stormcloak's for one minute. Named after Ulfric who only cares about being High King, to the point where he killed the High King he served in a unbalanced match he knew the king had zero chance of living through just to prove a point. A king by the way, that looked up to Ulfric and would have fought against the outlawing of Talos worship given time.

Ulfric uses Talos to pull Skyrim families apart, where as you travel from city to city no matter who supports whom, everyone all over the map seems to support the idea of getting Talos worship legal again. Starting a war in your own lands, pitting families that have been friends for generations against each other because everyone agrees with your idea...

Now lets look at how 'Skyrim is for the Nord's' has so far worked out, Snow Elves are all but gone, turned into the Falmar out of desperation not to be exterminated in their own lands by the invading Nord's. The Foreswarn have their homes taken from them and their religion outlawed by the same Nord's. Look at the Silverbloods loyal to Ulfric, slave masters that kill or imprison anyone they want for any reason at all. Look in Ulfrics own city, Argonians and Dunmer live in poverty and get paid next to nothing and Ulfric wont even walk over to the district as a favor to a war hero in his own city because the people his war hero is trying to help aren't Nord. Current popular thought among the Nord's is 'magic is bad' Doesn't seem like the College will do well in the long run under Ulfric.

The Empire was forced to let the Thalmor come to Skyrim, they didn't have a choice if they wanted a break in the war. A war every Thalmor agent you find in the game says is still active no matter what a piece of paper says, they are just waiting to strike. A war that the entire Empire (Skyrim included) couldn't win, only hold out for a draw but somehow Ulfric will just kick out the entire Aldmeri Dominion after ransacking half of Skyrim's cities and turning their walls to rubble as well as severely diminishing Skyrim's fighting force, not only through getting rid of the Empires troops but killing off many Nord's through his Civil War.

Ulfric is power hungry to the point where he doesn't see/care that starting a war and dividing the Empire is only beneficial to the Aaldmeri Dominion, he is too stupid to be capable of leading a country.

**boy I went on a lot longer than I thought when I started writing, haha**

Last edited:
So he gives them the dirty, rundown part of the "city". Okay. Yes, anyone who has played TES should know the Argonian hatred of Dunmer but there is no evidence to support that he keeps the two segregated for their own good. And the High King at the time would have been under imperial influence which is probably why the Dunmer were given Solstheim. And Khajiit, the caravans are basically the only ones of their kind there, by not letting them in it's basically saying stay out to the race. So there's one in Riften, home to the thieves and Maven Briar, that says it all.

As for the Altmer(going off long ago memory here):

Old Man alchemist is a well respected man in the field, and he's been there some time. Regardless of my racism I would want to keep an attraction like that in my city. The Altmer merchant, being a part of the thief guild she could have connections.

First play-through I picked the Stormcloak's, every other play-through Ive gone Imperial.

Lets look at the Stormcloak's for one minute. Named after Ulfric who only cares about being High King, to the point where he killed the High King he served in a unbalanced match he knew the king had zero chance of living through just to prove a point. A king by the way, that looked up to Ulfric and would have fought against the outlawing of Talos worship given time.
First point, the Stormcloaks were actually given that name by the Imperials who wanted to belittle their cause. But they kept the name because they believed in Ulfric. Also, Ulfric killed Torygg to prove a point, yes, but also, because according to Sybille stentor, Torygg in the end never would have listened, and Ulfric already tried talking with him and all the jarls at the moot, and Torygg said nothing. Ulfric had no choice but to be rid of him. Also, there's no dialogue suggesting all he cares about is the throne. In fact, he mentions to Galmar several times that he doesn't speed things up because he cares for his people. This is propaganda stated against Ulfric.

Ulfric uses Talos to pull Skyrim families apart, where as you travel from city to city no matter who supports whom, everyone all over the map seems to support the idea of getting Talos worship legal again. Starting a war in your own lands, pitting families that have been friends for generations against each other because everyone agrees with your idea...
This is kind of an unfair statement. He is fighting for religious freedom. What do you expect him to do, not mention it? It's a civil war. Death is inevitable. And you can easily put the blame on the Empire for allowing the torture of Talos worshipers in the first place.
Now lets look at how 'Skyrim is for the Nord's' has so far worked out, Snow Elves are all but gone, turned into the Falmar out of desperation not to be exterminated in their own lands by the invading Nord's. The Foreswarn have their homes taken from them and their religion outlawed by the same Nord's. Look at the Silverbloods loyal to Ulfric, slave masters that kill or imprison anyone they want for any reason at all. Look in Ulfrics own city, Argonians and Dunmer live in poverty and get paid next to nothing and Ulfric wont even walk over to the district as a favor to a war hero in his own city because the people his war hero is trying to help aren't Nord. Current popular thought among the Nord's is 'magic is bad' Doesn't seem like the College will do well in the long run under Ulfric.
The Snow elves started it by attacking the nords and sacking their city, and even then, the Dwarves were the ones that lead to their downfall by purposefully blinding them. The Forsworn again, attacked the Nords first while they were busy fighting for the empire against the Thalmor, and their religion consists of turning women into hagravens, sacrificing people and kidnapping little girls... of course it's outlawed.
The silverbloods are doing nothing out of the ordinary. They're putting enemies to the kingdom in prison and forcing them to work. That's punishment for crimes committed, not slave labor.

Dunmer live in poverty because they are refugees and new to the land. Ulfric can't do anything about what they and the argonians are paid. Jarls don't interfere with that. They aren't presidents, and in Tamriel, the market is independent of king and emperor influence, minus what they're taxed. So that is the fault of the shatter shield clan that they work for, not Ulfric. Also, as I previously stated, the Dunmer were given those slums for free, along with Solstheim, and the Argonians are kept out because of their tension with Nords, and Dunmer. Ulfric is trying to run a civil war. I haven't seen him walking out anywhere, let alone the Grey Quarter. Why should he go out to see what he already knows? Why is Brunwulf so special? Priorities. Let him win the war first before he tries fixing a problem that started hundreds of years ago.

The Empire was forced to let the Thalmor come to Skyrim, they didn't have a choice if they wanted a break in the war. A war every Thalmor agent you find in the game says is still active no matter what a piece of paper says, they are just waiting to strike. A war that the entire Empire (Skyrim included) couldn't win, only hold out for a draw but somehow Ulfric will just kick out the entire Aldmeri Dominion after ransacking half of Skyrim's cities and turning their walls to rubble as well as severely diminishing Skyrim's fighting force, not only through getting rid of the Empires troops but killing off many Nord's through his Civil War.

Ulfric is power hungry to the point where he doesn't see/care that starting a war and dividing the Empire is only beneficial to the Aaldmeri Dominion, he is too stupid to be capable of leading a country.

**boy I went on a lot longer than I thought when I started writing, haha**
First, the Empire didn't have to sign that treaty. There's evidence in the game to suggest that the Thalmor were just as hurt as they were:

"Much of what is written in this book is pieced together from documents captured from the enemy during the war, interrogation of prisoners, and eyewitness accounts from surviving soldiers and Imperial officers."

K, now read this.

"In 4E 174, the Thalmor leadership committed all available forces to the campaign in Cyrodiil, gambling on a decisive victory to end the war once and for all. During the spring, Aldmeri reinforcements gathered in southern Cyrodiil, and on 12th of Second Seed, they launched a massive assault on the Imperial City itself.”

Now, there’s no way survivors or eye witnesses could know the info in the second quote, so that means they HAD to have gotten the info DURING the war, as the book said they did, because that is the only time they’d have access to prisoners, and that’s when they would have discovered their documents. This means the Empire KNEW how weak the Dominion was and they still caved.

And besides that, we see the Redguards fought them to a standstill by themselves. If they can't take Hammerfell after the war, they can't take the Empire. They should have refused the treaty. If they did, the Thalmor would have been forced to go home and the war would be unofficially ended, like the situation in Korea. The Empire didn't have to let the Thalmor in. They were scared and felt for the bluff.

Ulfric is doing what he thinks is necessary. The Empire is letting the Thalmor sabotage them for over 26 years now in the name of "peace" while his people suffer oppression while the Empire waits. There's no evidence to his power hunger at all, as far as wanting the crown for its sake alone.

And Ulfric I doubt wants to fight the Thalmor alone. Alliances can be formed.

So he gives them the dirty, rundown part of the "city". Okay. Yes, anyone who has played TES should know the Argonian hatred of Dunmer but there is no evidence to support that he keeps the two segregated for their own good. And the High King at the time would have been under imperial influence which is probably why the Dunmer were given Solstheim. And Khajiit, the caravans are basically the only ones of their kind there, by not letting them in it's basically saying stay out to the race. So there's one in Riften, home to the thieves and Maven Briar, that says it all.

As for the Altmer(going off long ago memory here):

Old Man alchemist is a well respected man in the field, and he's been there some time. Regardless of my racism I would want to keep an attraction like that in my city. The Altmer merchant, being a part of the thief guild she could have connections.

First, Ulfric didn't give him the rundown part of the city. They were there for hundreds of years. And considering they'd be homeless otherwise, I don't think a whole island and a whole city district is something to sneer at. And there's more evidence suggesting they are kept out for their own safety compared to the opposite, considering again, that Brunwulf, the Imperial supporting Jarl says as much.

As for why they were given Solstheim, no, the Nords did that of their own accord. Being under imperial influence had nothing to do with it. If it did, the decree would have stated the Empire's involvement, but it did not:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Decree_of_Monument

Even if they did, the point is, the Dunmer were still given homes and land for FREE while they complain.

The example of the caravans is pointless, because as I said, we see a khajiit in the Stormcloak occupied city of riften who tries to kill us. They got in, and that proves it's just the caravans. It isn't racist, because the caravans are drug dealers and abusers. Them being khajiit is irrelevant.

And you saying that the alchemist is useful only helps the idea that the Nords and Ulfric aren't racist, because the Nords, as well as the hlaalu farmer say Nords respect hard work. Niranye says the same thing. Another Altmer that is successful in the Nord city. The Dunmer haven't yet proven their worth. And again, they've already been given free homes. Why should the Nords give them more when there's homeless Nords, including a little girl, who has nothing? Why do they deserve special treatment? Don't forget the Altmer that sells horses outside the city for 1000 a pop. They worked hard and were useful, therefore they do well under Nord culture.

If Ulfric is so busy with the Civil War that he can't even spare men to adequately deal with a murderer killing Nords in the middle of his city, what makes anyone think that he can deal with Nords, Dunmer and Argonians living amongst the same space? Like I said, priorities. Even Brunwulf, Ulfric's biggest critic, states that the issue is something that takes time and concentration to deal with. What's more important? Catering to Dunmer who were given free homes and an Island, or making sure you win the war that will decide the fate of your entire people, and that will end religious hunting and intolerance?

Last edited by a moderator:
First point, the Stormcloaks were actually given that name by the Imperials who wanted to belittle their cause. But they kept the name because they believed in Ulfric. Also, Ulfric killed Torygg to prove a point, yes, but also, because according to Sybille stentor, Torygg in the end never would have listened, and Ulfric already tried talking with him and all the jarls at the moot, and Torygg said nothing. Ulfric had no choice but to be rid of him. Also, there's no dialogue suggesting all he cares about is the throne. In fact, he mentions to Galmar several times that he doesn't speed things up because he cares for his people. This is propaganda stated against Ulfric.

But that isn't what Sybille Stentor said at all. She explains why he wasn't ready to go to war now, not that Torygg never would.

"Because the Dominion is a sleeping beast that Skyrim cannot slay alone. Because many Nords are part of the Imperial army even now. Because the food and resources we get from the Empire are important to our people. Because even if we can't openly worship him, Talos the god was once Tiber Septim the man, and this is his Empire. And Torygg wasn't ready to let it fall apart."

Saying Ulfric had no choice but to slay his king is one more reason why he is unfit to rule. There were many options other than murdering his supporter and Sybille Stentor even said if Ulfric had asked flat out for support Torygg would have likely supported him.

Saying there is no dialogue to support the notion he cares only to be High King? When talking of the Jarls and the Moot they demand he damns them both saying he wont risk them putting Torygg's woman on the throne. And after the civil war is won for Ulfric he says the moot is a formality he is already High King. Why? When the Dragonborn did everything for him would he be the High King without question? You'd think he would be eager to put the Dragonborn up as High King as a display of force to the Aaldmeri Dominion.

One member of a race being in a city, the most corrupt city regardless of affiliation and that proves a point?

I'm just going to respectfully walk out of this.

If you hate the Thalmor the most logical choice is the Empire. Think about it, do you really think the nords alone can defeat the Thalmor? No, a strong united Empire is needed to stand before the Thalmor if they want a chance at this.

But that isn't what Sybille Stentor said at all. She explains why he wasn't ready to go to war now, not that Torygg never would.

"Because the Dominion is a sleeping beast that Skyrim cannot slay alone. Because many Nords are part of the Imperial army even now. Because the food and resources we get from the Empire are important to our people. Because even if we can't openly worship him, Talos the god was once Tiber Septim the man, and this is his Empire. And Torygg wasn't ready to let it fall apart."

Saying Ulfric had no choice but to slay his king is one more reason why he is unfit to rule. There were many options other than murdering his supporter and Sybille Stentor even said if Ulfric had asked flat out for support Torygg would have likely supported him.

Saying there is no dialogue to support the notion he cares only to be High King? When talking of the Jarls and the Moot they demand he damns them both saying he wont risk them putting Torygg's woman on the throne. And after the civil war is won for Ulfric he says the moot is a formality he is already High King. Why? When the Dragonborn did everything for him would he be the High King without question? You'd think he would be eager to put the Dragonborn up as High King as a display of force to the Aaldmeri Dominion.

Never would, now, Ulfric didn't know which was which. All he knew was that Torygg didn't budge, and Sybille's quote suggests he never would have because his faith in the Empire was well established. And anyway, because Torygg didn't say anything, Ulfric wouldn't be sure if he could talk to Torygg safely without being charged with treason and killed. There really was no option, considering Ulfric didn't even know what Torygg's thoughts were. Even if he was a supporter, which Sybille suggested he wasn't. Being willing to let him talk, and willing to help are two very different things.

Ulfric also says nothing to suggests he wants the throne for the throne's sake alone. Stating he already is the high king is true. So what? And not risking to put Torygg's wife on the throne, again, so what? She's an Imperial supporter. That is smart.

And the Dragonborn can show force without being the High King. Why would he do that, when the dragonborn isn't even lorewise a good leader? All we know is he is strong. Who knows what the dragonborn would do as king or queen. That doesn't even make sense. Seriously, this is all I need to hear to know Ulfric cares for his people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A_5kBJduIg

Listen to the part before the famous "speech". No theatrics at all. Genuine.

Here's a relevant piece I hope you'll read in its entirety:

http://colonelkillabee.tumblr.com/p...ak-bible-part-4-is-ulfric-a-power-hungry-dick

If you hate the Thalmor the most logical choice is the Empire. Think about it, do you really think the nords alone can defeat the Thalmor? No, a strong united Empire is needed to stand before the Thalmor if they want a chance at this.
I think if you hate the Thalmor, you'd join the guys that actually kick them out of Skyrim, not the ones that sat on their hands for 26 years, stating what Tullius said, that they're getting ready to fight "soon" TM.

We didn't need an Empire to fight the Nazis. Alliances are more common than Empires. And Cyrodiil would have to seek alliances if the Stormcloaks win.

One member of a race being in a city, the most corrupt city regardless of affiliation and that proves a point?

One person is more evidence to the contrary. And regardless of what you say, it hardly matters when the khajiit are banned from ALL cities, Imperial and Stormcloak alike.

@Unkindled Please, use multiquote (located at the bottom right of each post) to select multiple posts you wish to reply to, instead of posting several times in a row. You can also use the Edit function to change the content of your post or add new content, instead of making a new post :)

Ambient chatter mentions Khajiit being in Markarth as well. There aren't many Khajiit in Skyrim besides caravans, so you're extrapolating a law that isn't there.

As for the general question: Stormcloaks, obviously. The locus of pro-Lorkhanic power has moved to the borders of Tamriel, Cyrodiil being finally eaten out by its own corruption to the point that one province after another ditches the rotting corpse. And a good thing for them, too, since time and again the empire proves that not only can't it offer any benefits anymore, when push comes to shove it will use its provinces as bartering chips to save Cyrodiil. Understandable if you're Cyrodiil, but the provinces don't have to put up with it. The empire hasn't been the one who's stalled the Dominion- no, they're eagerly playing an appeasement game. However the Thalmor have been stopped when they encounter a people willing to stand their ground. That's what the anti-imperial-aligned provinces offer that that empire does not.

I always side with the Imperials.

R-right... that's... I mean... who would side with the Stormcloaks ?

*ahem*

Do you have any favorite mods, or do you play Skyrim on console ?
Falskaar is a pretty mint mod, in my humble opinion ~*

I always side with the Imperials. Ulfric is too racist for my liking.
I'd like to point out that at most, Ulfric calls the Thalmor knife ears. Tullius however:

http://cs.uesp.net/index.php?game=sr&formid=0x000c347c

Ever heard of white man's burden? That's this, except for Imperials. I really don't see where people get he's such a raging racist without any evidence from the man himself. Brunwulf continues the segregation. That should be clue enough that there's more here going on than people want to believe. The Imperials... are Imperialistic. If you know anything about Imperialism, you know that it breeds racism by establishing dominant cultures over others as "best", and because of that, it stomps out everyone else's eventually. We see this attempt in the Empire through the Alessian Order. So bad that Hoag "Merkiller" sided with the Aldmeri Direnni against them...

R-right... that's... I mean... who would side with the Stormcloaks ?

Well Ulfric hates Elves which would cause a problem for me ;)

Do you have any favorite mods, or do you play Skyrim on console ?
Falskaar is a pretty mint mod, in my humble opinion ~*
I've never used Falskaar before but I just looked it up and it looks good! I will download it later ^_^
My favourite mod is probably the ApachiiSkyhair one just because it makes my character look a lot prettier *_* but I also liked Helgen Reborn. Most of my mods are ones that just add little changes to the game (like armour for horses) which don't do much but they make the game more fun for me to play :)

I'd like to point out that at most, Ulfric calls the Thalmor knife ears. Tullius however:

http://cs.uesp.net/index.php?game=sr&formid=0x000c347c

Ever heard of white man's burden? That's this, except for Imperials. I really don't see where people get he's such a raging racist without any evidence from the man himself. Brunwulf continues the segregation. That should be clue enough that there's more here going on than people want to believe. The Imperials... are Imperialistic. If you know anything about Imperialism, you know that it breeds racism by establishing dominant cultures over others as "best", and because of that, it stomps out everyone else's eventually. We see this attempt in the Empire through the Alessian Order. So bad that Hoag "Merkiller" sided with the Aldmeri Direnni against them...

Isn't the whole point of the Stormcloaks to rid Skyrim of races except for Nords? That seems pretty racist to me.
Not to mention Brunwulf says the reason why he can't let the Argonians into the city is because the Nord population would hurt them. If Brunwulf was secretly a racist, I think the Dark Elves would mention how his actions don't match his words, but in fact they all appreciate him for what he has done in the past to help them. You can't expect him to just change everything instantly. Not to mention it would be unrealistic for the local nord population to suddenly welcome argonians/dark elves/khajits after all the racist propaganda the city has experienced. Change like that comes slowly, so it's a wiser move of Brunwulf to not make everything happen at once.

But I'm not saying that you don't have racist imperials, just that they're not as bad as the Stormcloaks.

Isn't the whole point of the Stormcloaks to rid Skyrim of races except for Nords? That seems pretty racist to me.
Not to mention Brunwulf says the reason why he can't let the Argonians into the city is because the Nord population would hurt them. If Brunwulf was secretly a racist, I think the Dark Elves would mention how his actions don't match his words, but in fact they all appreciate him for what he has done in the past to help them. You can't expect him to just change everything instantly. Not to mention it would be unrealistic for the local nord population to suddenly welcome argonians/dark elves/khajits after all the racist propaganda the city has experienced. Change like that comes slowly, so it's a wiser move of Brunwulf to not make everything happen at once.

But I'm not saying that you don't have racist imperials, just that they're not as bad as the Stormcloaks.

No, to put it simply, it isn't. You'll never hear a real stormcloak say that, especially not Ulfric. The ONLY person who does is Rolff stonefist. And Brunwulf can say what he wants, but he still continues the segregation. He mentions Nords, but the Argonians have beef with the dunmer too, as evidenced here:

http://cs.uesp.net/index.php?game=sr&formid=0x00094186

http://cs.uesp.net/index.php?game=sr&formid=0x00047ca7

They're fighting in the province right next to Windhelm still. And even if it was just Nords, that isn't Ulfric's fault. Ulfric didn't make the Nord and Dunmer history what it was. Or make them xenophobic. And the Dunmer aren't so innocent either:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dunmer_of_Skyrim

They did own the argonians as slaves not that long ago...

Too many people here are buying into propaganda rather than looking at things themselves.

Well Ulfric hates Elves which would cause a problem for me ;)

...ahahaha, t-that's kinda true !

*makes a note to kill Ulfric the next time*

I've never used Falskaar before but I just looked it up and it looks good! I will download it later ^_^

...h-hope you like it. ~*

It's one of these little gems that come with a plot and decent voice acting.
Please be so kind and let me know if it's something for you or not.

My favourite mod is probably the ApachiiSkyhair one just because it makes my character look a lot prettier *_* but I also liked Helgen Reborn. Most of my mods are ones that just add little changes to the game (like armour for horses) which don't do much but they make the game more fun for me to play :)

Oh, don't get me started ! I've got a whole ton of these cosmetic mods on my list.
Character improvements, atmospheric mods, environmental mods, weather mods, you name it.

Sometimes the size of my mod list scares me. xD

And Helgen Reborn was great. I loved rebuilding that town and meeting all these unique characters.
That's why I was recommending Falskaar: it's sort of like Helgen Reborn content-wise, but on a much bigger scale.

No, to put it simply, it isn't. You'll never hear a real stormcloak say that, especially not Ulfric. The ONLY person who does is Rolff stonefist. And Brunwulf can say what he wants, but he still continues the segregation. He mentions Nords, but the Argonians have beef with the dunmer too, as evidenced here:

http://cs.uesp.net/index.php?game=sr&formid=0x00094186

http://cs.uesp.net/index.php?game=sr&formid=0x00047ca7

They're fighting in the province right next to Windhelm still. Brunwulf says he can't do anyting. And even if it was just Nords, that isn't Ulfric's fault. Ulfric didn't make the Nord and Dunmer history what it was. Or make them xenophobic. And the Dunmer aren't so innocent either:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dunmer_of_Skyrim

They did own the argonians as slaves not that long ago...

Too many people here are buying into propaganda rather than looking at things themselves.

I'm sorry I just don't think what you're saying is true. You're saying that no "real" stormcloak would say those things, but stormcloaks have said such things, and just because you don't consider them true stormcloaks doesn't mean they're not.
And the point about Brunwulf I just explained; he continues the segregation for the safety of the dunmer and the argonians who are still likely to be harmed by the nord residents. Just shoving people together who hate each other is a stupid idea, and Brunwulf isn't stupid.

...ahahaha, t-that's kinda true !

*makes a note to kill Ulfric the next time*
:victory:

...h-hope you like it. ~*

It's one of these little gems that come with a plot and decent voice acting.
Please be so kind and let me know if it's something for you or not.

Awesome, thanks for telling me about it, I'll let you know how I get on with it :D

Oh, don't get me started ! I've got a whole ton of these cosmetic mods on my list.
Character improvements, atmospheric mods, environmental mods, weather mods, you name it.

Sometimes the size of my mod list scares me. xD

And Helgen Reborn was great. I loved rebuilding that town and meeting all these unique characters.
That's why I was recommending Falskaar: it's sort of like Helgen Reborn content-wise, but on a much bigger scale.

Yeah i think the cosmetic mods are important because the vanilla skyrim npcs/characters look okay but the cosmetic mods make them much better. Although thankfully vanilla skyrim is still prettier than Oblivion .__. everyone looked like a potato.
Okay now I'm really excited to download the Falskaar one!

Top Bottom