Skyrim

+
Sorry for my intrution /> but... Any good-special mod to advice for Skyrim? I promise you to come back and introduce you my character />

Wichat said:
Sorry for my intrution />/> but... Any good-special mod to advice for Skyrim? I promise you to come back and introduce you my character />/>

That's like asking for a needle in a needle stack :)

What are you looking to do?

cmdrflashheart said:
That's like asking for a needle in a needle stack :)/>

What are you looking to do?

Something new after one playrun... brrrr CDPR has spoiled me byTW /> There's any good reason/mod for replaying Skyrim and not finish with the same taste at the end? :confused:/>

Well, I haven't added adventure or quest mods to Skyrim, so I can't advise about those. You could always buy the Dawnguard or Dragonborn DLC (I think they're 20% off on green man gaming).

Wichat said:
Something new after one playrun... brrrr CDPR has spoiled me byTW />/>/> There's any good reason/mod for replaying Skyrim and not finish with the same taste at the end? :confused:/>/>/>

Depending on your playstyle, there may be no mod that would suit your tastes. Skyrim is flawed at its core from a story perspective, no mods can change that. If you treat Skyrim like a virtual playground and play just one character not focusing on story, you may find many mods to your liking.

Pham said:
Depending on your playstyle, there may be no mod that would suit your tastes. Skyrim is flawed at its core from a story perspective, no mods can change that. If you treat Skyrim like a virtual playground and play just one character now focusing on story, you may find many mods to your liking.

Thanks for yours answers @cmdr_flashheart and @Pham. I know that miracles doesn't exist... at least for the main story.

Wichat, I don't think there are any mods that change the main quest :( I've seen some that improve NPC speech and various little things, but I don't think anyone wants to bother trying to fix the endgame. However, you might enjoy custom quests. I played Moonpath to Elsweyr and it was okay - a change of climate and seeing a few new enemies was refreshing, but that's about it. There's a huge SkyWind project going on - replicating Morrowind in Skyrim graphics - but who knows when that one is getting finished, if ever.

Aver said:
There is difference between story and lore. For example lore of Warhammer world is really great, one of the best, but so far none of the Warhammer games had really interesting story.
Storytelling is weak, to put it mildly, but the story will become a part of the lore in TES6. And they'll probably make it sound better than it was. IMO it's the decision to do a fully voiced game that dragged the whole thing down. The components of the story are good, but it's told in such a weak way (partially thanks to the open world) it has little impact in the end.

So what type of character do you folks play (thief, mage, assassin, warrior, paladin, etc. etc.) and on what difficulty?

I play a Breton assassin with a bow, daggers and Illusion magic. I play on Master difficulty, the highest difficulty setting.

Luc0s said:
So what type of character do you folks play (thief, mage, assassin, warrior, paladin, etc. etc.) and on what difficulty?

Lvl 68 paladin, I guess. I switch between 1/2 handed swords, so I also use magic. I got into archery as well when I had to do the Dark Brotherhood missions, totally underestimated the fun of archery and sneaking. I use a bunch of mods to make combat tough, my favorites are the deadly dragons, duel combat, frostfall, and prides of skyrim mods. Prides is so much fun, you'd be going along and all of a sudden 5-6 lions! It's ridiculous.

I have two Skyrim characters, this is the one I play on the most though :)
It's a Wood Elf Archer/Assassin and he's a Vampire.

His name is Aero'wen, sounds kind of like Arrow that's why I like the name :p

I play him as an Assassin, sneaking through caves and hideouts taking opponents out with his bow and arrows.
I'd like to think he's seen as a good guy but in reality he's a murdering Vampire Lord.

On that first picture he's in Vampire Lord armour though I usually play him with Ancient Falmer Armor with Azura's bow as shown in the following pictures :)

I play on Master difficulty and I think he's about level 54 :p

I play an Imperial Rogue/Warrior/Mage hybrid. Magic is pretty damn weak though, at least vanilla spells. Bows combined with Sneak are OP as fuck so I usually refrain from using them. I use a sword and shield combo instead with daggers for sneaky throat slitting. Difficulty? I modded my difficulty for higher overall damage and 3 times more enemies to balance out my companions. I can't remember which setting I am on though.

Meet my new Skyrim character: Gerard de Villon.

Gerard is a young Breton scholar, who got caught up in events, and now works for the Dark Brotherhood. He still studies magic at the College of Winterhold, when he isn't busy killing assassination contract targets that is. :D

He is in fact my first character on the PC version of Skyrim :D (before I had this sick gaming PC I played Skyrim on the Xbox360).

Once again I play on Master difficulty. I do not use any gameplay-altering armor mods. The armor mod I'm using for this character is purely cosmetic. It is in fact the Shrouded Armor, the armor you get for joining the Dark Brotherhood.

Do you folks try to "roleplay" your characters? Or do you just make a character and do whatever the f- you feel like?

My character became a vampire and now married his vampire girlfriend Serana (due to the power of modding):

Another shot of my character:

Casa was an imperial because they can get lots of money though oddly she remained quite broke for 70% of the game. her life wasn't about slaying the top dragon as it was in slaying every single bandit camp that existed and looting them for all it was worth! Bankrupting every general store, arms dealer, and seamstress in the world. She stole a horse from some guards at a fort who showed up 2 days after she had single handily defeated and murdered all the bandits with in it. She decided the horse was payment for all the loot she stored at said fort that the guardsmen wouldn't let her reclaim from the many barrels she stored them in.

Somewhere amidst all the raiding and looting of criminals a plenty she decided to go to both sorceress school and bards school thinking of the famous bard Dandelion and the beautiful Yennifer she decided she would love to light people ablaze and gain extra easy coin by learning to play the lute and sing as opposed to being her sole pack mule for all her raiding adventures. She was a lonely imperial, friends were nonexistent and only strangers, bandits, and assassins would ever take the time to make her acquaintance. Though having a horse did make her life easier she found out said horse was related to a donkey when it came to her dismounting it, somewhere near the cat people's camp it abandoned her.

She fought many guardians who protected ancient and lost word walls, and killed hordes of undead as she made her way to the rumored sorceress school up North. Casca did't believe in going to the map giver known as you tube in order to find her way in the world. Casa was determined to be like the equally light haired and fierce vixen Ciri and go by instinct rather then pesky maps.

Needless to say she went the wrong way...alot. Eventually she found her way to such far flung areas like Solitude and Windhelm all before stumbling into Winterhold where she bluffed her way past the maiden. Though disappointed in how depressing the town of Winterhold was in every way possible no stores to hold her attention no bandits to slay she was quickly taken with the ruined school. It only took her a few months to become the Arcmage of the school despite having little magical ability. They were proud to have her as the Arcmage which made her slightly worried but she learned quickly and made an attempt to be worthy of her new title.

To celebrate she raided more bandits and went to Riverwood where she found an elf who after solving a dispute with his wanted lover he volunteered to aid her in her quest to fight the dragons. She took the help gleefully as she was sick of being a one woman pack mule. She killed many more creatures and gained many more loot after that and things were looking up. She even bought a horse!

She fought a wraith for a new word shout and made her way to Riverwood where she decided she'd shout down the dragon who was assaulting the town but instead of knocking the beast from the sky the skies began to pour thick rain and thunder rocketed the ground! She panicked, " What beast is this!" She screamed as the dragon roared in the thunder storm. In her mind the dragon had summoned the fierce storm that now rocketed the town. It took time but she killed the dragon yet no sooner had the dragon dissolved then the towns folk turned their weapons on her! She was confused tried to not kill them but it was inevitable she slayed everyone who took up arms against her. She found her elven helper near the mill and he fighting off another villager she was suddenly stabbed and whirled around to see a brown haired maiden she didn't recall her name but knew she was the sister of the shop owner and the woman her elven helper loved she tried to avoid hurting the woman running away became impossible so she slayed her in self defense. The elf was quiet, his sword stayed she went to check on him after all he'd just witness her killing his beloved she was wanting to apologize when he drew his sword against her and she had no choice but to fight back he too was slain and he lay next to the brown haired girl.

Casca decided to take all the keys, clothing, and food the dead villagers had to offer as they no longer needed it. She got surprised in the Inn by the keeper a male she killed him quickly by the door and decided to leave him there as a warning to anyone else left alive that they too would die if they challenged her.

Things weren't going well for Casa but she did own an Inn at Riverwood! But soon it became much worse she found Whiterun did a few quest and soon inherited a woman who was ordered by the king of Whiterun to be something of a servant to her. This woman didn't like her and she felt mutual but then after raiding some bandits she felt ill and her illness gaveway to her awakening one morning with a lust for blood! Horrified she tried potions and attempted to ignore her urges after consulting the text known as wikkia she found she was a vampire! And feeding was mandatory!

Months of hiding in plain sight ensued as she fed off of her new helper who oddly didn't seem to mind that she took her blood and made them sleep in very run down places to hide from human eyes. One night guilty of her feeding on the woman she went without and headed to Falkreath their weeks of looting in tow and spent the night unfortunately someone recognized her true form and the slaughter began! Her helper struck first protecting her as was her vow and the town was a whole lot quieter that night and for many months after.

Vampire Casca decided it was now prudent to hunt down the King of the dragons before she was to scum to her new transformation and many months ensued soon she graduated from the greybeards met the dragon who governed them and eventually set out alone to slay the dragon lord with the final shout. She saved the kingdom or did she now that the dragon of the greybeards still lived?

@ Destroyraiden

This game gets a lot of shit, and I've thrown my share at it, but your story is exactly where it excels. It's what brought me so much excitement and enjoyment with the inclusion of the creation kit. Making stories and creating these characters. No, there is nothing like the Witcher or Planescape in terms of NPCs or vanilla story, but in terms of finding your own and making your own adventure, this game is undeniably one of the best--especially with the creation kit. With my imagination (yay!) I could do damn near anything and everything. And that's the foucs of this brilliant game. That's what it set out to do and it did a damn fine job.

I greatly enjoyed Casa's story, and I hope I can have some adventures like those soon. I look back on my hatful comments with shame and embarrassment. Now, I am giving the whole game a shot, that means playing through the main quest as a dragonborn. So here's to the tale of Siona, the Dragonborn.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVVXNDv8rY0[/media]

Luc0s said:
My character and his waifu both got a new attire! Do you like it?

Looks fine and is that Black Sacrament armor? And what armor you game wife wears it looks really good. Also do I see a ENB mod looks very bright and colorful

Top Bottom