sleep, eat, drink, shower and piss Buffs?

+
So I know that in ver 1.5 drinking coffee in one of the apartments gives you a temporary buff and food has always given some buffs. Are they any buffs from these actions other than that without the new apartments? Or are they ALL connected to the apartments?

Like do you get a Buff from sleeping in V's original apartment now with V 1.5 ? Or is the sleep, shower and piss functions useless except for the cool immersion aspect?

From 1.5 patch notes:

Additionally, you can now customize V’s starting apartment in Megabuilding H10 using the EZEstates website for €$10,000.
Some interactions in the apartments provide a temporary buff:
  • Take shower - applies the “Refreshed” status for one hour.
  • Refreshed: Allows you to regenerate Health during combat. Health will regenerate on its own up to 60% of the maximum threshold.
  • If you possess the Regeneration perk, this increases in combat Health regen rate by 20% and your Health regen threshold by 20%.
  • Go to sleep - regenerates health and applies the ""Rested"" status for one hour.
  • Rested: Gain +20% Skill XP.
  • Brew coffee - applies the “Energized” status for one hour.
  • Energized: +25% Max Stamina, +30% Stamina Regen."

Like do you get a Buff from sleeping in V's original apartment now with V 1.5 ? Or is the sleep, shower and piss functions useless except for the cool immersion aspect?
Never really use these buff, but I quite sure that Refreshed (shower) and Rested (sleeping) buff are available in the original apartment :)
I imagine that the "Rested" buf (+25% skill xp) is not that bad at the beginning (above all if you plan to increase your aethletic skill a little bit more quickly^^).

yip, I've been roleplaying quite heavily tbh going back to my apartment each evening to collect those buffs and then heading out to earn some eddies before returning home. Been utilizing the fast travel system more to go to my location and then playing and using the car once there until I am ready to return

For my tiger claw playthrough I brought the apartment in japantown and travelled back and forth from there each day.

The XP buff also means I can be more selective in the quests I choose to do.

For V's original apartment, where do you see the buffs then? Are they hidden because I could not find an icon or number on the hud screen or in the menus that shows this after sleeping and showering. Screen shot please if you have the time to do that.

For V's original apartment, where do you see the buffs then? Are they hidden because I could not find an icon or number on the hud screen or in the menus that shows this after sleeping and showering. Screen shot please if you have the time to do that.
There should be an icon next to your HP bar with a countdown counter if I recall. As far as I know it should work for every buff available from every apartment

Screen shot please if you have the time to do that.
No problem ;)
So like all the buffs, they disappear if you sleep or skip time (maybe TP too. But not sure, I never used TP once).
In short if you want the two effects after visiting your apartment, avoid to do like me, take a shower only after sleeping :D
08-04-2022_20-04-31-xkfudobv.jpeg08-04-2022_20-02-47-msycrv35.jpeg

No problem ;)
So like all the buffs, they disappear if you sleep or skip time (maybe TP too. But not sure, I never used TP once).
In short if you want the two effects after visiting your apartment, avoid to do like me, take a shower only after sleeping :D
View attachment 11299348View attachment 11299345

So I do not see it in your first screen shot (looking at door) but I never thought to check in the weapon wheel menu and I do see it there. Thanks!

So I do not see it in your first screen shot (looking at door) but I never thought to check in the weapon wheel menu and I do see it there. Thanks!
They don't seem to show up while in V's original apartment but will pop up in the UI when you walk out the door. Some kind of UI suppression while inside the apartment I guess.

They don't seem to show up while in V's original apartment but will pop up in the UI when you walk out the door. Some kind of UI suppression while inside the apartment I guess.
Yep, that's why I'm outside to take the screenshot :)

How long do you need to sleep to get the buff? And how do you brew coffee?
I'm not sure, but I think that sleep/coffee/tea buffs are only avalaible in the new apartments (not sure too, I bought apartments only once, but I think the coffee is in the City Center one and tea in Japan Town one).

Top Bottom