Slow Motion.

+
In the 40 minutes gameplay from 2018 I can see that they use a slow motion in the Game:

Can someone tell me how to achieve that?

Yes.
There's a few Upgrades you can get from Ripperdocks (the people who give you cyberimplants).
I'm using a couple of them, one trigger a slow motion when you dodge/slide, the other remove every ability to hack stuffs (so, that's a big drawback) but allow you slow time for 8 seconds with only a 30 seconds cooldown (which is actually kinda nut).

Check around for Ripperdocks. I think you need to be to the point where you know who Johnny Silverhand is, essentially (I'm trying not to spoil as much as possible in case you're at the very beggining of the game).

There's probably other ways but I haven't found them yet (I'm still not very deep in the game myself).

Yes.
There's a few Upgrades you can get from Ripperdocks (the people who give you cyberimplants).
I'm using a couple of them, one trigger a slow motion when you dodge/slide, the other remove every ability to hack stuffs (so, that's a big drawback) but allow you slow time for 8 seconds with only a 30 seconds cooldown (which is actually kinda nut).

Check around for Ripperdocks. I think you need to be to the point where you know who Johnny Silverhand is, essentially (I'm trying not to spoil as much as possible in case you're at the very beggining of the game).

There's probably other ways but I haven't found them yet (I'm still not very deep in the game myself).

Thank. Will give a try.

There are also perks that enable this as well, mostly in the blades section but it hink theres one in pistols, it allows you to slow time while aiming down the sight and dodging.

These are the best ones i have found so far

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077_YtWPwQUAgq.png
    Cyberpunk2077_YtWPwQUAgq.png
    674.3 KB · Views: 740
  • Cyberpunk2077_7BaBPtcyWE.png
    Cyberpunk2077_7BaBPtcyWE.png
    462.3 KB · Views: 734
  • Cyberpunk2077_WCmKI168vR.png
    Cyberpunk2077_WCmKI168vR.png
    407 KB · Views: 715
  • Cyberpunk2077_dogJof6n4Q.png