Small audio glitch. Hopefully a restart will fix it.

+
Where the jingling noise from when you go into Lizzie's bar. Those blinds, string curtain?, (not quite sure what they are called) anyway they make a little noise when you go through them. It is quiet so barely noticed it when more louder audio was happening, but is persisted to even after i got my car wrecked (right after all the big 1st mission) Even through saves and reloads, so persisted quite a lot.
But when it was quiet enough I noticed it again. As i would hear it throughout the tower mission at some points. Not quite sure what caused it, but the sound is similar to the one from Lizzie's bar so my best guess is from there. Hopefully a restart and a checking of files to see if it is good will fix it.
Will update if it doesn't hopefully it does, as I rather like the game.
Thanks for the game CDPRed.
I know you will get it right with enough time, So work well and don't burn yourselves out for those Corpo's who pushed your game out before you were done. Have a good one.
Post automatically merged:

*Update- Okay so the file checker found that there were 2 files that failed to validate so that might fix it. Will see if that works.

Last edited:
Yup got the exact problem and it's super annoying. Have to reload sometimes way back because my living room is not always quiet (!).

This bug alone made me remove a star from the game evaluation chart it breaks the immersion.

Where the jingling noise from when you go into Lizzie's bar. Those blinds, string curtain?, (not quite sure what they are called) anyway they make a little noise when you go through them. It is quiet so barely noticed it when more louder audio was happening, but is persisted to even after i got my car wrecked (right after all the big 1st mission) Even through saves and reloads, so persisted quite a lot.
But when it was quiet enough I noticed it again. As i would hear it throughout the tower mission at some points. Not quite sure what caused it, but the sound is similar to the one from Lizzie's bar so my best guess is from there. Hopefully a restart and a checking of files to see if it is good will fix it.
Will update if it doesn't hopefully it does, as I rather like the game.
Thanks for the game CDPRed.
I know you will get it right with enough time, So work well and don't burn yourselves out for those Corpo's who pushed your game out before you were done. Have a good one.
Post automatically merged:

*Update- Okay so the file checker found that there were 2 files that failed to validate so that might fix it. Will see if that works.
Believe experienced this too. Thought it was a mod that caused it. Simply reloading the game fixed it for me.

Top Bottom