Small bug collection post

+
Small bug collection post

Just made this post to collect any bugs I (or others) find in the game to help you improve this already great game.

I found 2 bugs so far, 1 which I'm not exactly sure, if it's a bug.

#1: Torrential Rain's description is wrong. It says "Set the strength of all non-Gold units on both Melee rows to 1.", but it uses the effect on the Siege row.

#2: Swallow. I'm not 100% sure, if this is a bug or not, but I had this one scenario in-game. I had Geralt on board, tried using Swallow on him, didn't work. I know you can't use spells on Gold cards, but I decided to throw this one in too, since I'm not sure, if that was an intended feature.

Attachments

• Torrential Rain.jpg
    Torrential Rain.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Swallow.jpg
    Swallow.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 98
I'll just use this thread to post the bugs I encountered aswell!

#1 - Happened on the Gwent page itself when you can click to dl the game or gog galaxy (if I recall that right). When I clicked on the button a download started with a 'gogGalaxy.auth' which can't be opened or installed. I had to go to gog and download the software which wasn't a big deal but I thought of making you guys aware of it.

#2 - Ingame. I played the shop tutorial and after that you're actually offered a keg but somehow that crashed. I made a screenshot of it, may it help!
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=gwentbetaproblem2.jpg here's the link to my bug screenshot.

The game itself is running pretty well! I have some frame rate problems but that's probably my potatoe pc...

Whoa whoa everyone. Please keep bug reports to one issue per thread. Your issues are much less likely to be seen if they are in some catch-all thread.

I just encountered a very intense bug.

Used Priestess of Freya to resummon my Clan Tuirseach Skirmishers and it ended up summoning it for my enemy, even though neither of us had anything on the board which could've manipulated that.

Yep. It happened. Have no idea how, but it did.

I pressed Printscreen to post a picture too, but apparently my keyboard didn't register that button press.

Edit: Didn't see that Moderator post. Sorry. Gonna make a new thread about this.

JoMr3

Forum regular
I've encountered bug #2 from the opening post as well. It would let me select other non-gold units, but not Geralt. Looks like a bug to me, because all witcher class cards are gold AFAIK.

Top Bottom