Small graphical bug with outer torso item

+
reinforcecompositerockerfoldtop_bug.png

Legs part is sort of fusing with character legs.

(legendary) Item is called: Reinforced Composite-Lined Rocker Fold Top

I wrote about this bug already in another thread.
I noticed exactly the same with this outer-torso outfit.

It is bugged for me too, found it today and was confused. Hopefuly this gets fixed soon, because it would look pretty nice.

Attachments

• photomode_20122020_165012.jpg
    photomode_20122020_165012.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,347

msxyz

Forum regular
Found this, too. I tried to reload thinking it was a glitch but it looks like it's a bug... and affecting a legendary item none too less.

Bump - still unresolved. Pretty poor given this is a legendary item - did no one run QA on this game? Hope this is fixed in an upcoming patch.

Bump - still unresolved. Pretty poor given this is a legendary item - did no one run QA on this game? Hope this is fixed in an upcoming patch.
As someone that has worked in Gaming QA, what QA does or finds =/= what leadership does
QA can scream bloody murder from the rooftops, but if the suits up at the top want to push a product out the door in a certain time-frame in order to maximize profits, there's nothing you can do. Worst part is that QA always gets blamed for bugs even if the bugs have been reported and sitting in a Jira backlog for months.

Electronic Arts is notorious for their "known shippables", major issues that everybody is aware of yet they still sell the game with those issues still present.

Bumping as this is still an issue; hardly game breaking but hotfixes are obviously going out and this seems a small thing that could be lumped in.

Bump - I have the same bug and one of my character is on hold because i want to play the game with this armor.

I don't want to sound overly critical, but I fail to understand how the penis flopping out of pants was addressed so quickly, but a quadrupedal outfit has gone unnoticed.
Because although you can see hundreds, possibly thousands, of articles about Cyberpunk and nudity, CDPR decided to patch every bit of nudity out of the game starting with the very first patches. All the "Bad No-No spots" are covered.
Bonus: There are zero articles covering the lack of lack of covering.

I found this piece yesterday and was pretty disappointed when i tried it, sure it's a first person game so you don't see it all the time, but c'mon...

Bumping due to the same bug. Please fix, this is a legendary outerwear, not some random crap drop.

Attachments

• damnit.JPG
    damnit.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 149
  • damn.JPG
    damn.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 145
i have the same exact issue, gotta love how there is all these bugs to fix, and the devs are busy putting poorly implemented censors on the nudity that was very much part of the art of the game, even was advertised as such, but hey, having a broken game is WAYYYY less important right
Post automatically merged:

i bet if i told them about the shirt i have that bugged out and lets me run around public and takes pics with my tits out would get patched in the hour if i posted it lmao

Top Bottom