Small graphical bug with outer torso item

+
First thing I did have the patch was go back to my stash to check it out and nope...

...seriously not a hard fix and it's not like there's a plethora of unique legendary armours.

Honestly, don't want to use swear words, but this "f"ing issue has been around ever since the start of the game, its such a minor issue, just bloody fix the issue CDPR, you managed to fix the penis flopping, fix this too.:giveup:

Bump.... So crafting legendary clothing is out due to the bug with spec's not showing up at vendors after the first interaction. But hey we have the legendary clothing already in game instead right? A shame that with so few legendary options, a graphical glitch like this, that should be easy to fix, still remains. :/
Post automatically merged:

rocker girl.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same problem. I actually stopped playing the game for a month in the hopes it would be fixed when I came back. But nope - it's still broken... Please fix!

Finally decided to farm legendary items on my second playthrough. Fashion is definitely my true endgame so imagine the disappointment when finding this epic piece of clothing and it having this bug...😅 yikes.

Top Bottom