Small Improvements

+
This thread is for small improvements to the game that you would like to see implemented. Second I wanted to thank the devs for working round the clock to fix this game and get it closer to the game we all had envisioned, and I understand these small fixes are no where near the top of the priority for them right now. This is going to be a list of small things that I would like to see improved. I will try to update it when I can think of more things, but feel free to add on as you see fit.

1. Mini map zoom level while driving.
From what I can tell it is the same zoom level as when you are on foot, and while driving it makes it near impossible to be able to tell when your turn is coming up. I am not sure how they implemented the mini map but just zooming it out by a small factor giving a little more context to where you are driving would be fantastic.

2. Weapon Hot Wheel tuning.
I am not sure if it is just me, but I seem to always have issues going from a weapon to unarmed. I also don't know if there is a keybind for this which if there isn't one would be a great additional feature.
Post automatically merged:

This thread is for small improvements to the game that you would like to see implemented. Second I wanted to thank the devs for working round the clock to fix this game and get it closer to the game we all had envisioned, and I understand these small fixes are no where near the top of the priority for them right now. This is going to be a list of small things that I would like to see improved. I will try to update it when I can think of more things, but feel free to add on as you see fit.

From what I can tell it is the same zoom level as when you are on foot, and while driving it makes it near impossible to be able to tell when your turn is coming up. I am not sure how they implemented the mini map but just zooming it out by a small factor giving a little more context to where you are driving would be fantastic.

I am not sure if it is just me, but I seem to always have issues going from a weapon to unarmed. I also don't know if there is a keybind for this which if there isn't one would be a great additional feature.
Another thing that I forgot to talk about was transmogrification, for example if I wanted to put the stats of a katana that I found in the shop onto my legendary katana from earlier in the game I would be able to scrap that higher dps one into the legendary one to boost its dps
Post automatically merged:

Another thing that I forgot to talk about was transmogrification, for example if I wanted to put the stats of a katana that I found in the shop onto my legendary katana from earlier in the game I would be able to scrap that higher dps one into the legendary one to boost its dps

Last edited:
Top Bottom