Small man big mouth misson stuck

+
Hello ! I'm currently trying to finish the "small man big mouth" side job .
I talked to Kirk in El Coyote and I also talked to him next to the real mission with the car that you must steal.
The mission says "Defeat all the guards" but there isn't any guard, I searched everywhere, and I can't take the car without defeating the guards.
I tried everything : Load a previous save, leave the zone and comeback, restart the game, Ping around to see if any enemy was hidden.... But nothing worked.
Can someone help me pls ?

Attachments

• bug cyberpunk.PNG
    bug cyberpunk.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
Very weird. Normally they are here (one at the right next to the gray crates, one near the vending machine at the entrance and two or three inside near the van).
You use mods ?
In my opinion, the "best" would to restart entirely the quest, so loading a save before talking to Kirk in the El Coyote Cojo (but it's not guaranteed it would fix your issue anyway).
If not, if it's not already done, you can send a ticket to the support for help (Contact Us button, including a save if possible).

Jep1st

Forum regular
My advice is pretty much the same as above. Reload a save before talking to Kirk and see what happens. If it's not fixed, then I would just skip the quest and try again next playthrough.
Honestly you're not even missing much but ofcourse it sucks if you can't complete it :/

Normally they are here (one at the right next to the gray crates, one near the vending machine at the entrance and two or three inside near the van).
Indeed. I did this job couple days ago with no issues.

Top Bottom