Small man, big mouth not progressing after killing guards

+
I am having an issue with progressing with the quest after killing the guards. Once I kill all 4 of the guards, it still says to kill the guards. I have reloaded the saves, I have closed the game down fully a bunch of times, I have tried to repair it on steam, turned off all my mods, everything I can think of and I still will go to kill them and then that is it. It does not continue to have me search the truck.

Heh. Looked it up.
It looks like this is one quest I didn't take yet. Possibly so.

Edit: Checked. This is for Streetkids.

Last edited:
I am having an issue with progressing with the quest after killing the guards. Once I kill all 4 of the guards, it still says to kill the guards. I have reloaded the saves, I have closed the game down fully a bunch of times, I have tried to repair it on steam, turned off all my mods, everything I can think of and I still will go to kill them and then that is it. It does not continue to have me search the truck.
Have you try to do a Ping, to be sure there is no guard "stucked/bugged" somewhere ?
It also could be due to mods even by disabling them (not sure, but it's a possibility...)

Top Bottom