Small man, Big mouth stuck on "talk to Kirk"

+
Hey!
As mentioned in the title, I have this very annoying problem. My "Small man, Big mouth" mission seems to be stuck on "Talk to Kirk". When I select it I see no waypoint on the map. I tried heading to El Coyote Cojo but Kirk is not there. Is this a known problem? Was the mission disabled?
Help...?

1608884686309.png

I got you covered choom. Just go to this location where my V is on the map.

Thanks @RKHart, apparently, even if there is nothing on the gps, going to the location fixes the issue. Now i also have stuck another mission, the one with Bes Isis - she won't respond the call, and i'm just at two main missions away from the end. I guess that is an issue for another topic.

As an update ( didn't want to edit, might not be visible there ), but the mission with Bes Isis, on which i was trying to call her, wasn't actually an bug.
You just have to reach and do the mission where you sing together with the band, if i remember correctly ( in any case meeting her is necessary before being able to call Bes Isis/Nancy, otherwise she won't answer. )

Thanks @RKHart, apparently, even if there is nothing on the gps, going to the location fixes the issue. Now i also have stuck another mission, the one with Bes Isis - she won't respond the call, and i'm just at two main missions away from the end. I guess that is an issue for another topic.

I think you have to do a quest where you rescue Nancy(Bes Isis) from some Maelstrom place so you can do the concert with Kerry. (Nancy and Bes Isis are the same character). I'm not 100% sure, but that is my guess. I'll update if I find out for sure.
Post automatically merged:

As an update ( didn't want to edit, might not be visible there ), but the mission with Bes Isis, on which i was trying to call her, wasn't actually an bug.
You just have to reach and do the mission where you sing together with the band, if i remember correctly ( in any case meeting her is necessary before being able to call Bes Isis/Nancy, otherwise she won't answer. )
Looks like I was able to call Bes Isis after doing the quest called A LIKE SUPREME. Did you already do that quest?

Last edited:
Top Bottom