Small riddles - What could it be?

+
a Security camera perhaps...if you cover up a security camera with something....it cant see..cameras cannot make a sound...but can miss something and yet can see something important in a store......and whatever they see is never false...as they claim anyway.....hey im an outcast ill deal with it....but dont ignore cos thats just impolite......and weird....and just plain stuck up

well i have 1 riddles.....heres the first and easiest one...while i was going to saint ives i met a man with seven wives...each wifehas seven cats..each cat had seven Kittens...how many were going to saint ives

I just googled your riddle and another person who posted it said the correct answer is "mirror" :hmmm: i guess no one really knows the real answer huh? :D

How about if you give us one, St. Ghost?
gamewidow said:
hey, not my riddle ;) ... i found it online ... no one said you had to explain them! :peace:
If the riddle has a multitude of answers, any of which may be right under certain circumstances, then the answer must be ... Life! :D

When I'm old I'm getting strongI have two ends looking similar when it's coldOne end needs the lightthe other never sees the lightbut thanks to it I stand the storm

Solved it on Versus tavern ;) A towelMost I am green, brown or whiteI can be full, I can be emptyI have a throat, I have a stomach

Top Bottom