Small riddles - What could it be?

+
No 8 and no letter o.But counting will help with the answer...On Edit: Ha he Ghost got it :)Count the number of letters in each word in the question3-1-4-1-5-9-2-6-5-...

There goes another one:My head is bald as a coot,Sometimes I'm wearing fluffy hat.Some people live at my feet,But often they choose me for a trip.

At my beginning I'm a black spot in a ballthen I have a body and a tail nothing morethen I have 2 legs and later then fourbut when I'm ready where is my tailWhat am I?

Do not surrender :D Maybe that will be a bit more difficult^^I have no end.Still I had a beginningI seem to be empty,But there is everything inside me.

Vattghern said:
I have no end.Still I had a beginningI seem to be empty,But there is everything inside me.
space or time
I don't know...If something has no end it can't have a beginning too. If it has a beginning, we need to accept that it has an end. :hmmm:Ah, brain damage! :teeth:

Try this one, in that case i got it rhyming :DI wear a hatwhich I can't off putwalk, can't do thatonly have one foot

Hehe, sorry... I'll wait with my next answer for an hour or something to let others guess ;D You are fast as well :pI am very important for you,Though you can't see me.You don't notice, or care about me,Unless you loose me.

Top Bottom