small suggestions for immersion

+
i agree!
there are mods for this, but they dont work in all directions
Post automatically merged:

i can get behind that one.
they put a lot of work in those vehicles, especially the interiors look amazing.
the game wants to incentivise the player to check them out, but they shouldnt be "jobs"
How about a different icon on the map? And the ability to track it on the map from the individual message the fixer sends us with the photo of the car!?

I like the idea of improvements to the immersion of- or the game as a whole using nothing but what's already in the game. It reminds me of clever ways modders use existing assets to improve upon the experience of a title.

I feel like in the quest log, when you expand a quest and get the information about the objectives etc. there should be shortcuts to any and all text messages/phone calls/shards/contacts(?) related to that quest.

On the topic of phone calls, I feel like, if they insist on using them as frequent and all encompassing as they do, some of them would be better left as voice mails to be listened to at the players behest? This would also allow for the player to listen to the recordings at a later time, again, if they choose to using the aforementioned shortcut.

It's been a while since I played but I remeber this bugged me when I was trying to get the complete picture of a quest I set out to do that I received many hours ago via a phone call and subsequent texts.
Yes I feel the same. I was expecting the mission logs to update with more text but this is a great solution. Also being able to not answering a call and then it would respawn if you are at that place again. This would be specially great when it happens during another conversation for another mission

I like the idea of improvements to the immersion of- or the game as a whole using nothing but what's already in the game. It reminds me of clever ways modders use existing assets to improve upon the experience of a title.

I feel like in the quest log, when you expand a quest and get the information about the objectives etc. there should be shortcuts to any and all text messages/phone calls/shards/contacts(?) related to that quest.

On the topic of phone calls, I feel like, if they insist on using them as frequent and all encompassing as they do, some of them would be better left as voice mails to be listened to at the players behest? This would also allow for the player to listen to the recordings at a later time, again, if they choose to using the aforementioned shortcut.

It's been a while since I played but I remeber this bugged me when I was trying to get the complete picture of a quest I set out to do that I received many hours ago via a phone call and subsequent texts.
Yes I feel the same. I was expecting the mission logs to update with more text but this is a great solution. Also being able to not answering a call and then it would respawn if you are at that place again. This would be specially great when it happens during another conversation for another mission

Last edited:
Top Bottom