So, 1 hour or 2 hours left?

+
So, 1 hour or 2 hours left?

Steam says 1 hour until the game unlocks.
CD Project says 2 hours from now (Warsaw 1am)

I would say CD Project, as the developer should have the correct information - but.

If Steam has incorrect information, and releases it 1 hour early, then CD Project would be wrong? :hmm:

I wish it was just 0:00 local time for every time zone, now we're going to have worldwide people downloading at the exact same time. I won't be surprised if it bugs out...

I wish it was just 0:00 local time for every time zone, now we're going to have worldwide people downloading at the exact same time. I won't be surprised if it bugs out...

Surely many folk have already downloaded, I have.
I'm just waiting for the clock to tick over, activating it...

Surely many folk have already downloaded, I have.
I'm just waiting for the clock to tick over, activating it...

I mean the additional patch we're going to download, if it's going to be over half a gigabyte it's going to strain the servers, even MMO games still struggle with this at launch dates. Plus I think worldwide releases like these aren't in the favor of everyone, a lot of Europe gets the unlock at 01:00 AM (like me) or even 02:00 AM...

I mean the additional patch we're going to download, if it's going to be over half a gigabyte it's going to strain the servers, even MMO games still struggle with this at launch dates. Plus I think worldwide releases like these aren't in the favor of everyone, a lot of Europe gets the unlock at 01:00 AM (like me) or even 02:00 AM...

Fair enough.
I hope that load has been planned for, else the launch time would have been staggered.

Steam says 1 hour until the game unlocks.
CD Project says 2 hours from now (Warsaw 1am)

I would say CD Project, as the developer should have the correct information - but.

If Steam has incorrect information, and releases it 1 hour early, then CD Project would be wrong? :hmm:
shhhh dont say annything .. i wanna play an hour early with my steam copy =P

its a bit unfortunate that a supposed global release time is a bit of a farce, digital PS4 released in australia about 7 hours ago and PC players are still being held to the official time. Hopefully a lesson learned.

Top Bottom