So.. about HC Adda

+
This was Radovid's original ability, granted back then it was good against gold immunity.

Still having an on-demand 8 damage without disrupting your sequence can be valuable, it would be interesting if she would also lock the target.

Also she was designed for something called "control deck" basicly every card in it should be responce for anything your opponent may do and NR have some good cards that can do so

I believe she is still intended mainly for Arena. Therefore her ability is extremly simple such that it can be used with any deck, while a lot of the other leaders will hardly work at all in Arena.

Just don't waste her ability too early, save it for the last round and suddenly your opponent won't feel so comfortable anymore putting his 13 point spear head (or what its called) on the board. I value her especially for the psychological aspect of forcing your enemy to waste a big unit before he plays the big guy he wants to keep on the board. But yeah beside that, not much synergy with other cards.

Just don't waste her ability too early, save it for the last round and suddenly your opponent won't feel so comfortable anymore putting his 13 point spear head (or what its called) on the board. I value her especially for the psychological aspect of forcing your enemy to waste a big unit before he plays the big guy he wants to keep on the board. But yeah beside that, not much synergy with other cards.

Great answer. This is exactly how she works. But the problem is that this is definitely stuff for advanced players and it won't have such an impact on lower level. And also the fact stated here by others that there are currently more competitive leaders out there with much clearer synergies. But I still like her.

P.S. lore-wise Adda as a "leader" is trash but let's not get into that.

Top Bottom