So... about that next patch... will it actually happen this week?

+

Will CDPR keep their "within the next 7 days" hotfix promise?

• Nope.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Definitely.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I don't know - looks like it could go either way.

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
On Monday, CDPR promised its player base & shareholders it would be releasing another hotfix "within the next 7 days," effectively giving themselves a week to do it. Well, it's Friday and nothing as of yet. Technically, they have until the end of next Monday to stay within the promised timeframe. What do you guys think? Is it gonna happen?

I think they will. It seems to me there's A LOT of unhappy customers, and as a for-profit business, they will want to keep people and bring them back. So let's hope they're true to their word and do come out with it soon (as well as the other supposed patches in January and February). I had a post about character customization after creation, so hopefully they'll throw that in too at a later point...
Post automatically merged:

But then again, they could be like Activision and EA...greedy as hell...

A Gamestop memo said a patch is coming on December 21st, but that hasn't been confirmed or denied by CDPR yet.

A Gamestop memo said a patch is coming on December 21st, but that hasn't been confirmed or denied by CDPR yet.

They probably meant that a patch is coming BY December 21st, since it's safe to say CDPR did in fact verbally confirm that.

I think they will. It seems to me there's A LOT of unhappy customers, and as a for-profit business, they will want to keep people and bring them back. So let's hope they're true to their word and do come out with it soon (as well as the other supposed patches in January and February). I had a post about character customization after creation, so hopefully they'll throw that in too at a later point...

But then again, they could be like Activision and EA...greedy as hell...
More like a lot of unhappy customers speak out. The ones enjoying the game are actually playing the game and dont feel the need to complain.

More like a lot of unhappy customers speak out. The ones enjoying the game are actually playing the game and dont feel the need to complain.
Untrue. I'm playing it but not necessarily enjoying due to bugs, glitches, and the overall feeling screaming that this is a game far from being finished. Also, missing out looooots of features and potential. So, I'm complaining.

Also, as soon as console players get their grip on the game (hopefully soon) they will see what PC players complain about for an entire week now.

According to the GS leak, the patch will be released on December 21st and be a "major fix" for current players.

I hope that some additional dialogue comes along with this patch. CDPR has a reputation of being directly engaged with their community, and right now, they're being a little quiet in the face of the amount of bad feedback they're getting.

Top Bottom