So.... any news regarding future updates?

+
Bro, who cares about future of this game, right after they "fixed" the balance with previous patch and started to see us like a guinea pigs (oh, right, "better testers")

Or you expect them to FINALY finish ranked Season 1?
Small single-campaign (even simplest one, like in Hex)?
Little more balance with hotfixes (not only Henselt but everything else, with no need to wait for another month to get an "avalanche"-fix)?

Un'goro, Bayonetta, Dawn of War 3 and many-MANY other stuff to enjoy and relax after the work-day =)
My advice to you - if you are tired of current situation (like I do*), just find something else and check this game later (riiiiight after month or two... guess it's tradition of Red5 to develope this game slooooooooooowly =)

Ofc, it's only my opinion and who am I to judge it ;)

RussianMew;n8360730 said:
Bro, who cares about future of this game, right after they "fixed" the balance with previous patch and started to see us like a guinea pigs (oh, right, "better testers")

Little more balance with hotfixes (not only Henselt but everything else, with no need to wait for another month to get an "avalanche"-fix)?

Un'goro, Bayonetta, Dawn of War 3 and many-MANY other stuff to enjoy and relax after the work-day =)
My advice to you - if you are tired of current situation (like I do*), just find something else and check this game later (riiiiight after month or two... guess it's tradition of Red5 to develope this game slooooooooooowly =)

It's beta, instead of mindlessly nerfing everything right away they should wait a bit, because community will always find the weak points and counter the meta (if something is braindead broken they fix it anwyay) - and that's exactly what CDPR does.

From my gaming experience, games that are developed slooooooooooowly tend to be good (at least from experienced developers) and u can enjoy them for a loooooooooooooong time.

Just remembering Blizzard in the good old days (not the "profit chasing only" that they became after the acquisition by activision) of starcraft 1, diablo 2, warcraft 3 and the original WOW.

Rammyp;n8361630 said:
Just remembering Blizzard in the good old days (not the "profit chasing only" that they became after the acquisition by activision) of starcraft 1, diablo 2, warcraft 3 and the original WOW.

and then there is Diablo3.............................. :D

Jokes aside - I would simply love some new cards / a ladder reset to restart the climb / something.

HS was never meant for me (and Un'Goro will not change that), but I will gladly take your Bayonetta advice :)

Last edited:
KasumiGoto;n8360900 said:
It's beta, instead of mindlessly nerfing everything right away they should wait a bit, because community will always find the weak points and counter the meta (if something is braindead broken they fix it anwyay) - and that's exactly what CDPR does.
You're saying PayStone is better? There were so many hard nerfs that I forget to count.

I would feel sorry for the f2p players that mulled their entire collection to make one deck to push for Rank 15 and leave it be until the release.

Ninschi;n8360630 said:
I'm really starving for new content.... how about you?

GWENT team is continuously working on both current and new content, including the single-player campaign. We also have a bunch of new cards in the works. We want to show it to you, but only when it’s ready and polished. :)

Dominika.Skubida;n8365230 said:
GWENT team is continuously working on both current and new content, including the single-player campaign. We also have a bunch of new cards in the works. We want to show it to you, but only when it’s ready and polished. :)

oh hot damn, new cards :D care for a sneak peak, even just one of them, lol *wink*

Are you going to do some Brawl events like a deck with 24 Queensguards and Cerys? Or unlimited Nekkers?
I am sure if i stop dusting them i would be able to get another 25 Nekkers from the next 10 Kegs np.

Thanks for the reply! :) Can you also give us a date at which spoiler season starts?

Any update on date of Open Beta?

Hello all,

I've looked around for any recent news regarding the upcoming Open Beta and come up empty-handed. The reason I ask is that a couple of my friends recently got in, but they have little interest in playing now that they know that an Open Beta (and with it, a content wipe) is coming. I was hoping to get a rough handle on when the Open Beta might be coming: if it is a matter of months instead of weeks I may be able to get them to play against other people and level up/get kegs/etc. (they currently have only the starting cards).

Thank you!

Top Bottom