So.... any news regarding future updates?

+
How about upgrading the Practice Mode.........nothing has been done with this since day 1. I like the practice mode because it's where I can test new decks I've built without affecting my rank or level. However....you only get to play the same opponents over & over again and they don't even have any new cards or strategies.

Last edited:
gr8horned1;n8371280 said:
How about upgrading the Practice Mode.........nothing has been done with this since day 1. I like the practice mode because it's where I can test new decks I've built without affecting my rank or level. However....you only get to play the same opponents over & over again and they don't even have any new cards or strategies.

Tutorial will get a complete overhaul soon. Also, you can try testing new decks in the casual mode, there is a lot of variety there. :)

Dominika.Skubida;n8374050 said:
you can try testing new decks in the casual mode, there is a lot of variety there. :)

Oh if only this was true... sadly casual is just full of the exact same handful of decks ranked is.

Speaking of, when is a arena / draft mode being added? The game badly, badly needs one to stop it becoming completely stale like it currently is.

Last edited:
Rykov123;n8374350 said:
Oh if only this was true... sadly casual is just full of the exact same handful of decks ranked is.
That's a shame. I did see quite a few high ranked farming their daily rewards with meta decks.
Rykov123;n8374350 said:
Speaking of, when is a arena / draft mode being added? The game badly, badly needs one to stop it becoming completely stale like it currently is.
Yup.

It's Time!

I'm gonna make this a slogan...

Guest 4088590

I think that a tutorial overhaul will really improve new player experience, the current doesn't explain some of the advanced interactions and abilities!

Rammyp;n8361630 said:
Just remembering Blizzard in the good old days (not the "profit chasing only" that they became after the acquisition by activision) of starcraft 1, diablo 2, warcraft 3 and the original WOW.

all games with horrible balance problems... i really hope CDPR is nothing like blizzard used to be.

It will be interresting to see the rate they plan on releasing new content, and how long they plan on supporting this game.

Ninschi;n8361810 said:
and then there is Diablo3.............................. :D

Jokes aside - I would simply love some new cards / a ladder reset to restart the climb / something.

HS was never meant for me (and Un'Goro will not change that), but I will gladly take your Bayonetta advice :)
Forget about the ladder reset. You'll only see it with the launch of open beta, because you get kegs out of each rank and people will be pissed if they reset now.

I'd happily wait for more content. This game has taken me away from Hearthstone which is a nice feeling as I didnt think any 'card game' would. I'm actually playing the Witcher 3 again and seem to love the game way more now! :cheers:

Anything new in the near future?

So there's been over a month since the last patch (and we usually got a new major patch every month) so im curious,any news on a new patch? I know u guys probably can't give us an exact date but can u tell us if it's sooner rather than later? Maybe days,weeks,another month?

As i sad in other topic my guess is new infos around 12 may when gwent challenges come and that will bring attentions of media etc, so good time to leak some news then :p

I have been waiting and waiting for news.....

I guess this is kind of news.

I have been pretty frustrated with all the unresolved issues on XBOX. Rank system failures causing losses or unexplainable movement down the rank ladder without losing. Cards that work on GOG but not on XBox (like Letho and Zoltan), and of course the curios disconnects when you are about to win.

That said I do love the game like a drug.

Well, if you have not seen it this was posted on reddit today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...tion_is_vital/

Note the CDPR person saying big news is coming....I hope it is soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom