So...are we ever going to get a Viper School Gear?

+
So...are we ever going to get a Viper School Gear?

With the number of freeLC reduced to two and knowing that one of them is the alternative look for Ciri this make our chance of ever seeing a Viper school set even slimmer. This is a pity since we already have the basic weapons. I was kind of hoping for a light Witcher set which grants immunity to poison and whose weapons inflict poison and provide a boost to alchemy and potion resistance.

Furthermore It could have been a nice gear early on in the game since we have already the initial quest for it. On how to design the armor I was hoping to have in the shape of what Auckes is actually wearing in TW2. It would be a nice hooded robe with the Viper schools symbols.

I don't have much hope for this becoming reality although it would be nice to have a hooded armor to complete the two swords we already get in the game.
Hope someone at CDPR gives it a thought. I loved hooded armors in TW2.

What do you think guys? Would you like something like this? Please leave a like if you support this idea.

Last edited:
I'm agree with you. That how i have imaginated this set: alchemy boosts and a hood. I would love to see the set implemented but i would love to see a Buxa contract better.

Top Bottom