So business/corpo style pants only come in like 3-4 colors?

+
So I've been getting all of these business style shirt/vest combos of varying colors, also have gotten a few pin stripe business style jackets of varying colors. Yet there only seems to be like 3 to 4 colors that corpo/slack style pants come in, black,gray, blue, red and I think theres a gold version. So my obvious question is are the more color options? Because saving and loading for an hour half might be wasting time of there isn't.

Plus I find it odd that some clothing styles are widely avaliable on one of my characters save but virtually non existent on another🤷‍♂️

You can checkout the full list(?) here: https://game8.co/games/Cyberpunk-2077/archives/309684#hm_9
There seem to be more than that, including white. But you're right. The lower body clothing seems to be lacking compared to the tops.
Corporation policy. Please, direct any complaints about the dress code to Personnel. (Indicates a door, flanked on either side by heavily armed Militech guards. One of them opens it for you. You notice there is no handle on the inner door.)

Always wanted to end up in the cube.
mpthikrz41t41.png

But will check The Box. :facepalm:
(found Nibbles there!)
(I knew the attire will be the reason I'm banned one day)

Last edited:
Top Bottom