So can we get Transmogrification, Gloves, and an option to not have our sleeves rolled up?

+
Lets be real here. Equipping various clothing just for the stats pretty much makes your character look stupid for most of your playthrough. so can we get proper transmog or more special slot options. having a hand/ glove slot would be awesome to.

Also can we get an option to not always have our sleeves rolled up? The point of equipping a long sleeve shirt isn't to roll up the sleeves. Everything appears like it should in 3rd person views but in 1st its always rolled up. If its because of gorilla arms and mantis blades then make them rolled up when you equip those.

And while you are at it, add special global clothing.

Something like this would be nice.

molly.jpg

I always choose looks over stats. The orange jacket may have higher stats than my gold jacket, but my character looks pretty dam good in his all gold clothes.

I have never seen gloves in the game. Though I suspect gloves with be counterintuitive to the implants on the palm of your hands?

I like my sleeves rolled up, for the gun show when I turn some maelstrom face into a bowl. Courtesy of my gorilla arms.

A minor shame since I'd love for my corpo to have gloves. I also assume that someone has already modded gloves in. I guess I'll just keep my hands bare. Whatever. Should be a crime to cover up them bad boys anyways.

Lets be real here. Equipping various clothing just for the stats pretty much makes your character look stupid for most of your playthrough. so can we get proper transmog or more special slot options. having a hand/ glove slot would be awesome to.

Also can we get an option to not always have our sleeves rolled up? The point of equipping a long sleeve shirt isn't to roll up the sleeves. Everything appears like it should in 3rd person views but in 1st its always rolled up. If its because of gorilla arms and mantis blades then make them rolled up when you equip those.

Well, i think they are not going to do something like that anytime soon. Let's say, a year? They have so many problems with the game that adding new content or re-doing mechanics will not be their main priority.

If your sleeves weren't rolled up, wouldn't Viktor ruin your shirt or your jacket when he gives you the local anesthetic the first time you get cyberware installed? That is a big hypo gun he shoots you with and it leaves four holes in your arm that never heal.

Top Bottom