SO CAN YOU ADVANCE PERKS AFTER LEVEL 50 OR NOT?

+
Some people say you need to be below level 50 to earn more perk points but other people say you need to be able to only advance the skills to earn more perk points?

So which is it? From what I see in the menus it seems that no matter what your level is if you are below the max on the skills you can still earn more perk points...

regular base level shouldn't matter at all u can still get perk points on lvl 50 leveling your skills or loot perk-splitter in open world. - was that the question? (at least that was before 1.1 what brought more bugs than it fixed... dont nail me on this info - but thats the way it worked and still should if they haven't failed on this one as well...)

at certain "skill levels" of a skill, the reward for that level is a perk point.

in the world, there are some skill shards which level up your "skill level" which may grant you a perk point due to the "skill level" reward

each "character level" gives you 1 perk point.

is this what you are asking?

at certain "skill levels" of a skill, the reward for that level is a perk point.

in the world, there are some skill shards which level up your "skill level" which may grant you a perk point due to the "skill level" reward

each "character level" gives you 1 perk point.

is this what you are asking?

I am at level 49 and I am afraid once I hit 50 I can no longer get any more perk points. I still want about 3 of them before I head on over to the "end game" elevator...

where does your fear come from in the first place? - u can still get skill-perkpoints (by raising your skill levels) and splitter-perkpoints (looting them in freeroam) after lvl 50.

you have to analyze your build and see which "skill level" you have not maxed yet. let say your attributes are 20int, 20 tech, 20 cool character, then you have to look under each of the attribute associated skill and see if they are maxed (for example is your crafting at "skill level" 20 under the tech attribute? or is your quick hack at "skill level" 20 under int attribute?) IIRC every level 20 "skill level" is a perk point reward so by maxing some skills you may yield the perk you needed to. you may be confusing the attribute level with skill level. for example i have a body attribute level of 3 but my athletics is only at skill level 1. just look at your actual "skill level" and you will see the reward that is pending for additional levels in the that skill

You can earn Perk Points until all of your Skills have reached the respective levels of the Attributes they are under.

Example:
If you have Body at 18, and Cool at 12:
You can earn Perk Points through leveling Athletics, Annihilation, and Street Brawler until each is level 18, at which point they will stop leveling. Stealth and Cold Blood will continue to level and reward you with Perk Points until they each get to level 12, where they will stop.

Once all of your individual Skills have reached the level of their associated Attribute, they will stop gaining levels and stop giving you more Perk Points.

Once you have reached level 50, you will have assigned all of your available Attribute Points, and each Skill will be level capped at whatever the level of its Attribute is. If you have not leveled up all the Skills under each Attribute, then you will continue to gain Perk Points from them until they reach their respective level cap.

Top Bottom