So close, yet so far. Bugged quest (Bloody Ritual) preventing 100% completion.

+
Hello,

I have completed all side quests and gigs (LVL 50/50 SC) aside from one, and am now at the "Point of No Return". I have what appears to be a bugged quest ("Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual") which I'm unable to complete as the cyberpsycho will not spawn, despite having scanned all the clues.

Based on what I've researched from other posts, it appears there is a body missing from the central pentagram as only 4 of 5 are present. At this point I'm unable to finish to game the game with 100% completion and all trophies which is unfortunate despite 70 hours of gameplay.

Has anyone also seen this? Any fixes? Hopefully we get a feature that allows for quest restarts.

Thanks!

Attachments

• EqXLdh3VEAADbPa.jpg
    EqXLdh3VEAADbPa.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 87
  • EqXLdVAUwAACk4L.jpg
    EqXLdVAUwAACk4L.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 82
i find a solution for this bug, maybe it help you, scan the trash bag first, then the container and last the body near the fuse box, that spawn jhonny, after that the chick will spawn and Jhonny will said "we have companny V"

Had to reload my game 7 times. Here's how I got it to work

Go strait to the guy still alive
Loot chip and hack it
Scan bodies. AVOID THE FRIDGE
Scan stain behind body you just looted
Now look in fridge
Then scan the fridge
Then near the entrance scan the body behind boxes
Boss will spawn out of the fridge

Had to reload my game 7 times. Here's how I got it to work

Go strait to the guy still alive
Loot chip and hack it
Scan bodies. AVOID THE FRIDGE
Scan stain behind body you just looted
Now look in fridge
Then scan the fridge
Then near the entrance scan the body behind boxes
Boss will spawn out of the fridge

=D that was alot better explain =D thanks

Thanks. I probably should have mentioned that I started this quest days ago and have since played 20-25 hours. So reloading at this point isn't a feasible option.

Top Bottom