So coins are untochable?

+
if my enemy plays syndicate he has a free pass to use coins without me having anything to counter it? he can hoard and use deploy coin effect cards and i cant respond to that? seems fair....

if my enemy plays syndicate he has a free pass to use coins without me having anything to counter it? he can hoard and use deploy coin effect cards and i cant respond to that? seems fair....
True but isn't this with many factions? If Nilfguard is capturing your units there not a thing you can do about it. It's apparently not that kind of strategy-game you cannot respond at your opponent's action but do different thing like ignore it. Seems strange.

The thing is, managing your coins and spenders and at the same time reacting to what your opponent is doing is challenging enough. If the opponent could also mess with your coins I think the faction would probably fall apart.

Guest 4368268

The thing is, managing your coins and spenders and at the same time reacting to what your opponent is doing is challenging enough.
Not really as coins primarily function as removal anyways. I think the idea of Syndicate being hard to pilot is strange as it's an extremely control driven faction.

I don't think it is. Can't add much more to that. Eventhough it would be anyhow challenging, the hight at which its being rewarded right now is absolutely ridiculous. Did you see the tournament? The deck wasn't only able to remove 4-5 minions almost every round it played, it was also able to out-point-swing a Monster deck while the monster deck had EVERY Thrive and most of its 10+ cards on the board. Even better: the Monster deck had only 1 unite poisoned, nothing else removed. And still, got beaten in points.

The thing is, managing your coins and spenders and at the same time reacting to what your opponent is doing is challenging enough. If the opponent could also mess with your coins I think the faction would probably fall apart.
Managing your coins, really? Hidden Cache decks need no management's skill at all. You just activate your ability and play cards with hoards and profit. Easiest deck at the moment. It is the only deck who doesn't need Defenders to play the strongest cards.

Managing your coins, really? Hidden Cache decks need no management's skill at all. You just activate your ability and play cards with hoards and profit. Easiest deck at the moment. It is the only deck who doesn't need Defenders to play the strongest cards.

Hidden Cache did not exist on November 23, 2019, it is good to check the dates when you comment on something specific :beer:

Hidden cache was too generous on hoarding until the hotfix.
So that's the leader problem not the coin system. Access enemy coin system is like you're asking "Can I attack his coins?"
Only one faction can do that..

Most of the time NG players seize and copy SY cards and gain very less from it. That's their challenge with SY.
Which not making this game too straightforward and boring. Interesting point when Bribery pulls out Phillipa and can't use her because she needs coin to operate. That's why all this lock decks start appearing in meta.

And balancing your earn&spender not that easy. Going into a round with too many spenders and empty pocket is doomed.
Over spilling coins still a problem too.

In crime world money is everything. :beer:

Yep. This.

Top Bottom