So, do you know which of the already announced Decks gonna be your main Deck?

+

• Total voters

I know that there was a poll like that long time ago, by back than we didnt had a chance to play the game and check how each of the decks feels and how it actually perform on the battlefield.

Now after around 9h of playing the game, we could get overall look and feel of four already existing Deck. Thats why i decided to make a poll like that out of pure curiosity.

Did you guys chosed your main faction deck already ?

I think we should wait for more cards .. Beta is just 3 weeks away

Thats why i gave an option number 6 there :) I'm asking because some players could chose a deck long time ago, simply based on which faction they liked in games, books etc. For example i'v chosed Scoia'tael at day 1 when they announced the game at E3 simply coz i like that faction and even if they wont be the best or the easiest deck to play i'll try to get as much as i can from it. And that gonna be my job to make it work no matter what cards it gonna have at the release.

Thats why i gave an option number 6 there :) I'm asking because some players could chose a deck long time ago, simply based on which faction they liked in games, books etc. For example i'v chosed Scoia'tael at day 1 when they announced the game at E3 simply coz i like that faction and even if they wont be the best or the easiest deck to play i'll try to get as much as i can from it. And that gonna be my job to make it work no matter what cards it gonna have at the release.
Well the question wasn't about favorite faction .. Anyway I love NR but for now I can't say that I'm a fan of the promotion style cdpr gave them although there's a card like Dijkstra that I really like

I'd choose 2 main decks, Skellige and Monsters. Love the gameplay of those 2.

Yeh, those 2 were the strongest on KTS2 in my opinion. And i also think Skellige Deck in a hand of good experienced player can be one of the most dangerous Decks out there.

Monster Deck is very strong also. In my opinion Monster Deck at this moment is the most begginers friendly.

He was .. Before all the changes but now I don't know how good will he be

Man i would love CDProjekt to Update GwentDB at least the cards which are already there. Its so long till Beta + we dont know if we gonna be able to participate in it. At this moment we have at least 1 month of waiting (more if we wont be chosed to CBT) and after KTS1 and KTS2 it only rised our appetites. With updated GwentDB we could kill some time by doing some theorycrafting or playing with some basic strategies or themes for our future decks. Because at this moment Theorycrafting is pretty much waste of time.

I was planning on mostly playing with NR but i loved Skellige in KTS. GY play was awesome. So now i am not sure. I also enjoyed scoia and monsters. So i think i would like to try them all out before choosing a main deck. There is no reason to pick a main deck before beta is even released.

Last edited:
Yennifer. She will be in every deck of mine! Yay! Pick Yenn first, deck faction choice is optional.
I like your passion! Even though Yen has several variations (unicorn, necro, etc...), what are you going to do before you get her or have enough scrap to craft her? ;)

If there's balance, I'd always go "random".
So far, I think Monster Deck is the strongest though.

It's funny 'cause in the game I played Northern Realms predominately against the computer.

Playing vs humans in both KTS events I found myself going monsters, skellige and scoia'tael just to see how they played.

I must say that I had the most fun with Skellige and Scoia'tael so I'll probably go with one of the two, or both, when we get a chance to really play this game

Top Bottom